Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Told you I was worried, actually really worried now

Go down 
+4
Meechigan Man
umichfaninpa
dwoody
booboo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Told you I was worried, actually really worried now Empty
PostSubject: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Just when defense was looking good, or UConn was inept, not sure which, UConn moving at will.

UConn def. no sacks in 2 games, 2 sacks tonight. Offense no difference than with Denard at QB, only running game is DG, right now he DG is shaky throwing ball. Could argue on the INT. that the WR should have caught it. Problem is can't change QB, can't believe SM would do any better.

A special teams blunder, yea looking really good!

UConn has all momentum crowd into game.

OK, its only half time, I'll take a deep breath, have another beer, and hope M wakes up

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Meanwhile, Tigers cut 6-0 deficit in bottom of ninth to 6-5 with no outs!
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Ball was under thrown...I thought chess on made a good attempt to catch it. Gardner looks scared out there and there is no excuse for it.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:56 pm

sad thing is a win will just gloss over that this a terrible team right now , no fire , Hoke walking around with that stupid grimace on his face and letting Borges call inept play after inept play
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:45 pm

The sad thing is, you really want us to fail so you can say "I toldja so!"

That's what disgusts me.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:35 am

Not a terrible team at all.  A team that turns the ball over too much, but a good team.  If UM doesn't turn the ball over last night they win big.  Devin is in a funk and needs to get his confidence back.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:41 am

Kalis has looked bad, bad, bad.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:18 am

Miller is the weak link.  The got pressure right over him all night.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 am

these are the same things we were saying about RRs teams , no fire , no leadership , terrible play calling , he was rightfully blasted , Hoke should be held accountable for two atrocious games against very very very weak opponents , truth is truth , the OL has been absolutely brutal yet the same five continue to play , is everyone wrong with this assesment
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Not a terrible team at all.  A team that turns the ball over too much, but a good team.  If UM doesn't turn the ball over last night they win big.  Devin is in a funk and needs to get his confidence back.
+1

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:57 am

After seeing Akron have some success, Uconn saw blood in the water.

Michigan really does need to improve, but I also think Akron and Uconn had A+ games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Told you I was worried, actually really worried now   Told you I was worried, actually really worried now Empty

Back to top Go down

Told you I was worried, actually really worried now
Page 1 of 1