Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rasputin

rasputin

So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin   So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 am

In 2012, Wisconsin started the year in a weird funk. Barely beat FCS Northern Iowa, lost to an inferior Oregon State team, and had less than stellar performances against Utah State and UTEP. It was a very up and down year for the badgers: they score 7 points in one game and 70 later in the year against Nebraska in the Big ten championship game. Michigan is somewhat similar so far. They somehow manage 59 and 41 in their first two games, and sputter bizarrely against probably the worst two teams they'll play this year. I honestly think the team is just in a weird state right now, both physically and mentally. Gardner is obviously shaken from all the turnovers he commits, and the oline couldn't block its way out of a wet paper bag, but I still think this team is far more capable than what they show on the field. I have no idea what caused this "funk", but I don't think it will last the whole year.

A side not- yes it was UConn, but the D played a pretty good game, in my opinion.

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin   So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:33 am

rasputin wrote:

A side not- yes it was UConn, but the D played a pretty good game, in my opinion.
The d-line put a lot of pressure on the QB.  Clark and Ojemudia were disruptive all night.  UConn's offense really did nothing all night.  Two TDs were the direct result of turnovers.  Devin needs to get out of this funk.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin   So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:52 am

I agree about Devin, but if the offensive line were performing better, not just pass protection but run blocking to allow us to run consistently, in order to set up play action- that would take a lot of pressure off of Devin.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin   So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 am

wshoes wrote:
I agree about Devin, but if the offensive line were performing better, not just pass protection but run blocking to allow us to run consistently, in order to set up play action- that would take a lot of pressure off of Devin.

'shoes
hate to say it but this is two weeks in a row that Taylor got beat strait up on plays that cost us. not very all american like if you ask me. and IMO his holding call last night that called back a big play was not a hold. I'll have to watch the game again to make sure but am I wrong?

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin   So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
wshoes wrote:

'shoes
hate to say it but this is two weeks in a row that Taylor got beat strait up on plays that cost us. not very all american like if you ask me. and IMO his holding call last night that called back a big play was not a hold. I'll have to watch the game again to make sure but am I wrong?
I saw that play, it was nothing. He was flagged for his name alone...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin   So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin Empty

Back to top Go down

So far, this team reminds me of 2012 Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1