Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments) Empty
PostSubject: Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments)   Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:13 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1786920-did-sanction-reductions-put-penn-state-in-play-for-nations-no-1-cb?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments)   Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Sure would like to hear Peppers say he isn't changing. I think he is solid an the B/R is a speculation site, but wouldn't mind hearing him reconfirm.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments)   Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:32 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Sure would like to hear Peppers say he isn't changing.  I think he is solid an the B/R is a speculation site, but wouldn't mind hearing him reconfirm.
Ditto. I'm not a fan of B/R either but I'm just putting it out there. Like 'eggo said in another thread I doubt that he will switch. If anyone does, which I don't think will happen, it'll be Winovich. Like I said though, I doubt that it will happen.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments)   Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peppers from B/R (reflecting on 'eggos comments)
Page 1 of 1