Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen! Empty
PostSubject: BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen!   BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:32 am

FIRED!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen!   BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:25 am

don't have to be miss cleo to see that was coming. I read on ESPN that Jack Del Rio is USC's early number one target for HC. That would be a pretty good hire.

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen!   BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:25 am

apparently he played the top WR in the country at punt return down 28 points late in the game yesterday, and the guy got injured. I guess the AD had seen enough. Horrible hire to begin with. Ever since he was fired by the Raiders and seemed more concerned about his contract, he's been perceived as shady.

another tidbit: the expense came after a loss to Rich Rod.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen!   BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:41 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
apparently he played the top WR in the country at punt return down 28 points late in the game yesterday, and the guy got injured.  I guess the AD had seen enough.  Horrible hire to begin with.  Ever since he was fired by the Raiders and seemed more concerned about his contract, he's been perceived as shady.  

another tidbit: the expense came after a loss to Rich Rod.
USC plays rich rod in two weeks after their bye week.

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen!   BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen! EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:47 pm

yea i realized i was wrong after i posted but the site was down for me and i couldnt correct it.

yep my bad rich rod coaches the other Arizona team.
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: What took USC so long?   BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen! EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey Joe! I've been trying to get ahold of you for a couple of days. I am not sure if I have your correct cellphone number or your correct email address. Just want to say all systems are "GO" for the Minny game this weekend. Call me.

'too

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen!   BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen! Empty

Back to top Go down

BYE BYE Wittle Wane Kiffen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: