Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: I kinda have to agree with this.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: I kinda have to agree with this. Empty
PostSubject: OT: I kinda have to agree with this.   OT: I kinda have to agree with this. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:57 pm

I mean I moved back to Ann Arbor because I missed it so much. Granted, I haven't been in school for quite some time and really do not know any students now but I still love it.

Oh, and I guess the writer of the article doesn't know that Blimpy is at least "temporarily" gone...

http://livability.com/top-10/top-10-college-towns-2013/ann-arbor/mi?utm_source=Press+Release&utm_medium=Ann+Arbor&utm_campaign=College+Towns+2013

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: I kinda have to agree with this.   OT: I kinda have to agree with this. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Madison should be higher on the list and I fully agree with Boulder being #1. On the livability scale it's hard to beat Boulder. Then again I'm into all the outdoor stuff there is to do there so what may be good for me might not be good for another.

Thanks for the link.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: I kinda have to agree with this.   OT: I kinda have to agree with this. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Ann Arbor would deserve top 5 if it wasn't full of hippies. I can't stand hippies.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: I kinda have to agree with this.   OT: I kinda have to agree with this. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Hippies probably can't stand you.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: I kinda have to agree with this.   OT: I kinda have to agree with this. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:20 pm

dwoody wrote:
Hippies probably can't stand you.
It's the old story, Hippies/Yoopers are like dogs/cats...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: I kinda have to agree with this.   OT: I kinda have to agree with this. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 am

Growing up in the 60s I think I have a pretty good handle on what a Hippie was-but what is a Hippie today? Or do you just mean the same folks 40+ years later?

While you are at it- what do you find offensive about those you define as hippies?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: I kinda have to agree with this.   OT: I kinda have to agree with this. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: I kinda have to agree with this.
Page 1 of 1