Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Kameron Chatman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Welcome Kameron Chatman Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Kameron Chatman   Welcome Kameron Chatman EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 pm

So we all have come to grips with the fact that GR3 will be gone after this year. He's a sure fire first rounder, most likely a lottery pick.

Much like we are anticipating Walton will be able to come in and fill Burke's shoes as well as anyone can, we can expect Chatman to do the same for GR3. Kameron has the skill set and the versatility to come in and see a lot of court time right away. I have no doubt that in time he'll be a monster SF. My only concern right now is his weight but it's so premature that it's almost not worth mentioning. Get him on campus and get him into the the strength and conditioning program and I'm sure he'll be fine.

Comparison
GR3 -6'6.5 in", 211lbs, 6'9" wingspan
Chatman 6'6.5", 197 lbs, 6'10"wingspan

***EDIT*** just read that KC played point as well and has great ball handling skills and has killer no look pass. bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce 

hailtoyourvictor

Welcome Kameron Chatman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Kameron Chatman   Welcome Kameron Chatman EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:54 pm

He has. He can literally play the 1, 2, 3, or 4. His natural position will be SF, though. What makes this huge is:

Beilein can still go hard after Blackmon, Booker, Bolden and Grantham. If they miss on Blackmon and Booker, Chatman can be groomed as a 2/3. If they miss on Grantham and Bolden, Chatman can be groomed at the 3/4.

Welcome Kameron Chatman
Page 1 of 1