Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well Joe are you happy?

Go down 
+3
dwoody
fishgoblue22
ThatGuy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Well Joe are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 am

I'm over at booboo's and he isn't even here yet. You guilted me into making sure that I got here (so I stopped over before my Alumni stuff) and he isn't even here yet....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:44 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I'm over at booboo's and he isn't even here yet.  You guilted me into making sure that I got here (so I stopped over before my Alumni stuff) and he isn't even here yet....
Enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Well I just left because I had to get to my thing but booboo still hasn't shown up.  Oh well...

Go Blue!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by 2ndComingOfBo on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Without pictures, how do we know you were really there? Just askin'!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:24 pm

And I came back later. Met booboo, had a beer with him , and trashed sparty...

We also discussed him making his profile picture his dog. Nice guy, very cool.

Thanks booboo...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:43 am

2ndComingofBo, your welcome! Good to meet you! Always a good time at tailgate, very good game, another enjoyable day in AA.

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 pm

I see we have the real booboo up now. There ya go...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:07 pm

He has me well trained!! Boo Boo was a present from a high school student back in January of 2005. I take care of sports injuries, so this kid and his friends named him boo boo. He was 5 months old at the time, he is still going very strong at 9 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:19 pm

booboo wrote:
He has me well trained!! Boo Boo was a present from a high school student back in January of 2005. I take care of sports injuries, so this kid and his friends named him boo boo. He was 5 months old at the time, he is still going very strong at 9 yrs old.
he's a handsome dude.

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:38 pm

sandyeggo, thank you! I keep his cookies on top of refrig,. when he wants one he touches door with paw, if I don't come right away, he starts scratching door, yea he's trained me well.

The picture is on Lake Michigan in Glen Arbor. So many places to go hiking with him, keeps us both in shape. Take him to beach either very early or around sunset, nobody on beaches, can let him run loose, he loves it
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:04 pm

I was able to meet up with Admin but wasn't able to get back to his site to teach him a lesson or two in beer pong.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 pm

It was nice meeting you, dude.

See you again another time

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Same. Next time I'll try not get be so tied up with other things.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:57 pm

I went out with my sister after the game and met Greg Matthews Jr., Vincent Smith, Thomas Gordon, and Richard Ash. I talked to Matthews for 10-15 minutes and while I was talking to him Gardner came up and talked to him too. A Michigan fan then came up and asked Gardner "Are you Devin Gardner?" and Matthews replied "nah, I'm Devin and that is Denard" (point at me). Definitely a fun time.

PostSubject: Re: Well Joe are you happy?   Well Joe are you happy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Joe are you happy?
Page 1 of 1