Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This from the Whinny little bitch

Go down 
+7
EJinGA
ThatGuy
MgoBlue
Admin
fishgoblue22
hailtoyourvictor
the artist formally known
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

This from the Whinny little bitch Empty
PostSubject: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 pm

In 1 feld swoop all Michigans goals are gone. No BIG championship. No Rose bowl No BCS bowl. Not even gonna be rated at the end. according to hail I shouldn't be upset. i should be Jolly that a team Ive been rooting for for 50 years as stooped to the relm of MSU. I should put on my Maze and Blue glasses and say that everything is okay. Wee I say this Bite me. i'm pissed:!: Twisted Evil 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Why can't Michigan make the B1G title game anymore?

I didn't say you need to be jolly. I could vomit right now because I'm so upset. The sky isn't falling though. You thought the sky was falling in basketball. You gave up on that team, too. Remember?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 pm

The B1G title is still there.  nW got destroyed by Wiscy.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 pm

It is such b/s that MSU and Nebraska don't have to face Ohio St.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:47 pm

I'm with you 100%, artist.

I don't know at which exact point in history 9-3 or 8-4 became acceptable for 90% of our fanbase, but it has. It started with a few, and it has spread like cancer on steroids to the majority.

Is the B1G title game still a possibility?

Sure, if you actually think that we get by Nebraska, MSU, Northwestern and Ohio State with just one loss. And if you think that, may God have mercy on your soul.

We have fallen from what this program used to be. We are not the Michigan we grew up watching. We're no better than the teams we used to beat the piss out of on an annual basis.

Brady is 4-5 against the Big Ten on the road, yet for most fans, this appears to be acceptable.

WELL IT'S NOT FUCKING ACCEPTABLE OVER HERE, IN MY WORLD. THE WORLD THAT ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT AND DOESN'T ACCEPT BULLSHIT 8-4 SEASONS DESPITE HAVING MORE TALENT ON THE ROSTER THAN 10-11 OPPONENTS ON THE SCHEDULE.

There is no moral victory from tonight. There are no "yeah buts...".

EXPECT ACCOUNTABILITY, OR GO ROOT FOR MICHIGAN STATE.

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:03 pm

How many B1G coaches have more wins that Hoke does in the past 3 seasons? I'll be waiting.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:08 pm

So now we're going to judge our program against, perhaps, the worst conference in CFB over the exact timeframe you just outlined? So we're kings of the shit mountain? Yippppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail, that just illustrates my underlying point made in the above post.

Mediocrity is now accepted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Perhaps that's our problem. Must of our fans benchmark our program against shit squads like Purdue, Northwestern, MSU, etc.

I'm sorry, but I have MUCH bigger aspirations than that.

I don't give a shit about our conference. It sucks. It should be us and Ohio State at the top every year (NEWS FLASH: IT ISN'T!)

I want to be able to play with, and beat, the top programs in the country.

MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Ding ding ding!!!! Admin nailed it. 100%.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:10 am

In order to do that we must cheat, that won't happen st Michigan intentionally st least.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:57 am

Admin wrote:
Perhaps that's our problem. Must of our fans benchmark our program against shit squads like Purdue, Northwestern, MSU, etc.

I don't give a shit about our conference. It sucks. It should be us and Ohio State at the top every year (NEWS FLASH: IT ISN'T!)

Sigh. You missed the point. Ok try this, how many BCS conference coaches have more wins than Hoke in the past 3 years?

I'll be waiting.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:26 am

Also, the idea that you guys have that you can just snap your fingers and change a program is annoying. It takes time. The work ethic, or lack thereof, that Rich Rod instilled in this program is gross. It takes a few years to build a new atmosphere in the locker room and on the field. Have you ever heard of the term "rebuilding"? Well, Hoke is suppose to be in the "rebuilding" phase after cleaning up the mess Rich Rod left. Hoke spoiled us by having a 10-2 first season; with a BCS bowl win. Hoke's 2nd season was a bit of a let down, but how many BCS teams can overcome the odds of playing half the season without their starting QB and playing one of the toughest schedules in college football? Hoke's third year, he has been without his top defensive player. His only loss came on the road to a conference opponent while missing his top defensive player and top offensive player. Should we really be burning
Hoke at the stake right now? I don't think so. If so, I'd like to hear your suggestion of who Michigan should bring in next year to do a better job.

Again, I'll wait for your list of BCS conference coaches with more wins than Hoke in the past 3 years. I think you'll be surprised at how small that list is.

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:40 am

Admin. Agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:22 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Also, the idea that you guys have that you can just snap your fingers and change a program is annoying. It takes time. The work ethic, or lack thereof, that Rich Rod instilled in this program is gross. It takes a few years to build a new atmosphere in the locker room and on the field. Have you ever heard of the term "rebuilding"? Well, Hoke is suppose to be in the "rebuilding" phase after cleaning up the mess Rich Rod left. Hoke spoiled us by having a 10-2 first season; with a BCS bowl win. Hoke's 2nd season was a bit of a let down, but how many BCS teams can overcome the odds of playing half the season without their starting QB and playing one of the toughest schedules in college football? Hoke's third year, he has been without his top defensive player. His only loss came on the road to a conference opponent while missing his top defensive player and top offensive player. Should we really be burning
Hoke at the stake right now? I don't think so. If so, I'd like to hear your suggestion of who Michigan should bring in next year to do a better job.

Again, I'll wait for your list of BCS conference coaches with more wins than Hoke in the past 3 years. I think you'll be surprised at how small that list is.
This team is WORSE than in Hoke's first year. But yeah, it takes time.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:35 pm

5-1, 1-1 leaves most of our goals intact by record-HOWEVER, how are we going to become a good enough team to realize them? If we did not improve over the non conference schedule, or after the bye- what is going to happen now? Faith is great but when does it become so divorced from reality that we need to re-adjust expectations and goals?

We are 1-1 in BT against a bad Minnesota team which probably will finish 5-7 and 1-7 in BT and a mediocre PSU team and what is our excuse exactly. Turnovers? didn't PSU turn it over just as much? Didn't we have a 10 pt lead in the 4th Q? Didn't we have two golden opportunities to win in OT?

'shoes

Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Shitty conservative play calling late in the 4th. That stupid delay of game call really screwed them. Kept trying to run off tackle, when it has not worked all year.

Bad play calling, bad coaching.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:23 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sigh. You missed the point. Ok try this, how many BCS conference coaches have more wins than Hoke in the past 3 years?

I'll be waiting.
Crickets...

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 am

Hail, I decided to spend my Sunday playing golf and running other errands, not on this board.

But don't worry, I'll get to the research and be back.

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:44 am

Much appreciated.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 am

I don't have time to go through every major program to count up wins over the last few years, but obvious standouts would be Alabama, Oregon, Stanford, etc.

But you need to keep in mind that 45.8% of Brady's 24 wins as Michigan coach came in Year 1.

Last year was a shit season. I don't care how you slice it up. I don't care that our five losses came against a comined 65-4 or whatever that record was. WE'RE MICHIGAN. WE SHOULD BE WINNING THOSE GAMES.

And we sure as shit should not be losing to a PSU program that is decimated by scholarship losses.

MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:58 am

Since Admin has homework to do here is some for Hail-

How does Hoke's road record stack up against BCS conference coaches?

How does our turnover's stack up against BCS conference coaches?

I am not on the can Hoke train yet BUT posts trying to compare him to the upper echelon of BCS coaches might just put me there.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:20 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:

I'm not ready to call for Hoke's head just yet, but he better do something quick. Here are my recommendations as an internet poster/outsider without any coaching experience:

1) Put on a freaking headset. I'd imagine standing there, arms folded, playing the observant bystander/judge has lost its novelty amongst players. You are going to lose their confidence if you haven't already. Show them you are human too, capable of making mistakes; and even more admitting to them.

2) Fitz had 27 yards on 27 attempts. Maybe next time when it's not working, stop at about 12-15 attempts, and try something different like everyone else does.

3) Keep Kalis on the bench for now. He's had more than a sound opportunity and he's clearly lost, and he's clearly not playing like a 5*. Time for someone else to get a turn.

4) Try Smith at RB. I'm a Fitz fan, but mixing it up is better than failing repetitively with the same formula.

5) Time for old playbook? I don't see how it would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:24 am

mgoblue93 wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

3) Keep Kalis on the bench for now.  He's had more than a sound opportunity and he's clearly lost, and he's clearly not playing like a 5*.  Time for someone else to get a turn.

4) Try Smith at RB.  I'm a Fitz fan, but mixing it up is better than failing repetitively with the same formula.

5) Time for old playbook?  I don't see how it would hurt.
3.) Agreed. He's a mess right now. Well, just playing like a freshman.

4.) I would love to see Deveon get some reps. I don't think our running game falls on Fitz's shoulders, but sometimes a change of pace can really help, despite a terrible OL.

5.) YES. It's the only thing that's going to work. Quite simply put, we have to regress back to the Denard offense until this OL shapes up...which we're still at least a year away from (probably more, considering our two best OL will be gone after this year).

mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:46 am

Admin wrote:
mgoblue93 wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

3) Keep Kalis on the bench for now.  He's had more than a sound opportunity and he's clearly lost, and he's clearly not playing like a 5*.  Time for someone else to get a turn.

4) Try Smith at RB.  I'm a Fitz fan, but mixing it up is better than failing repetitively with the same formula.

5) Time for old playbook?  I don't see how it would hurt.
3.) Agreed. He's a mess right now. Well, just playing like a freshman.

4.) I would love to see Deveon get some reps. I don't think our running game falls on Fitz's shoulders, but sometimes a change of pace can really help, despite a terrible OL.

5.) YES. It's the only thing that's going to work. Quite simply put, we have to regress back to the Denard offense until this OL shapes up...which we're still at least a year away from (probably more, considering our two best OL will be gone after this year).
Yea, i think benching a freshman in this situation can be a positive thing anyway. One, you get someone else valuable experience too; two, it can take pressure off Kalis and when his # is called in the future, he'll be humbled and he might play better; three, who knows, maybe someone else will be an improvement in games, even if they don't practice as well as Kalis.

Change can only be good now, and why not save Fitz's legs anyway? Again, get some of the other guys some reps?

The playbook: I would think, as a non-coach, that adding diversity would make it more difficult teams to gameplan us. Also, Gardner wouldn't have to "relearn" a new playbook or something.
Back to top Go down
Markwawf

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:09 am

wshoes wrote:
Turnovers? didn't PSU turn it over just as much? Didn't we have a 10 pt lead in the 4th Q? Didn't we have two golden opportunities to win in OT?

'shoes

Ouch.  True, True and True. Sounds like we really need this win, Indiana at Michigan.  Another must win?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:42 am

They are all must wins now.

They also got torched by a true freshman QB, even after a couple early interceptions. I don't see any improvement out of the defense. Still no pass rush.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:35 am

MgoBlue wrote:
Since Admin has homework to do here is some for Hail-

How does Hoke's road record stack up against BCS conference coaches?

How does our turnover's stack up against BCS conference coaches?

I am not on the can Hoke train yet BUT posts trying to compare him to the upper echelon of BCS coaches might just put me there.
They thing is, no one else on this board actually does their homework. I bring stats and numbers to the table. I consistently do. Now I ask for a relatively easy list to compile and not a single Hoke-hater will do it. I'd bet the list is less than 10 coaches. I will give you Spurrier, Saban, and Miles. If Hoke is such a terrible coach, you should surely be able to name 7 more coaches with more NCAA wins than him in the past 3 seasons.

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:53 am

You bet the list is less than 10 coaches? So when you asked everyone else to come up with the list, you didnt even have the facts for yourself?

Who cares that you do your homework. Whatever stats you bring up are not going to change how anyone feels about this team or the coach.

Come up with your own list, and despite what you may find, look at the box score of the Penn State game. By the way, they LOST.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 am

I don't need the facts. I actually follow college football pretty closely and it is obvious, to me, that Hoke is in the top 10 when discussing wins in the past 3 years. You guys just sit here in a circle, holding hands, pissing and moaning about Michigan and touching yourselves to the glory days and Bo memories.

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:18 am

Gotta say this as much as it hurts! We have turned into MSU. we no longer go into a game expecting to win but now, hope to win we don't play schools like Iowa MSU and Purdue know we'll dominate them . The offense is questionable . The run game is in a fact poor and the QB play is marginal. The WR play threat is non existence Funchess a TE is the best receiver on the team. The defense give up 80 yards in 3 plays, and few turnovers. We have become little brother to of all teams O$U, and the SEC . That is not where I expect Michigan to be, we where once the bully's of the Big 10 and a team to worry about nationally . What is their calling now.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This from the Whinny little bitch   This from the Whinny little bitch Empty

Back to top Go down

This from the Whinny little bitch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: