Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This forum is slightly boring...and I'm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exmichresident

This forum is slightly boring...and I'm  Empty
PostSubject: This forum is slightly boring...and I'm    This forum is slightly boring...and I'm  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:50 pm

very happy. All you have to do is go back to mlive and it's a pretty sick group on there all day long! I have been to other teams forum, MSU & Notre Dame, for example and their forums were less active. But I'd take it anytime. Seems like a good crop of Mich fans on here. And, we must remember that, like myself, I don't post all day and sometimes not at all. So, hang in there, maybe recruit some of the good ones at the other place and don't forget that this is the boring time of year anyhow. Keep it going you all! And thanks. Ex.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: This forum is slightly boring...and I'm    This forum is slightly boring...and I'm  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:23 pm

I like making fun of az as much as the next guy but it does get old after noon...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I was thinking about that EX   This forum is slightly boring...and I'm  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

The other forum is always there to go and peruse if one wants chaos. lol

I looked in a few times today hoping to see something. It's fairly dead. I wish I had some trivia or something. We need to get DJ over here. He had the good trivia.

I contacted Canada Ed tonight to invite him over. I hope he chooses to try. He's got more irons in the fire though.

But no posts are better than bullshit posts.

JMHO

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: This forum is slightly boring...and I'm    This forum is slightly boring...and I'm  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
But no posts are better than bullshit posts.

I'll remember that...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum is slightly boring...and I'm    This forum is slightly boring...and I'm  Empty

Back to top Go down

This forum is slightly boring...and I'm
Page 1 of 1