Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing

Go down 
+4
mgoblue93
MgoBlue
hailtoyourvictor
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 am

It isn't healthy for this forum anymore.

Do we need to all get in a circle and jerk each other off?

No.

But the atmosphere of this forum is beginning to get to the point to where I don't even enjoy coming on....which is the exact opposite reason I even created the damn site some 18 months back.

***And I shoulder some of the blame on this with my engaging of Hail over the last two weeks, so I'm not just pointing fingers here.***

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:41 am

True. For a troll-less forum, there has been a lot of trolling going on (myself included).

Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing 3rbbzu

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:56 am

It's Michigan's fault Admin. This once great program has suffered in recent years. I think one thing we can agree on is we want to see Michigan back in the spot light in a positive way. Sadly, these days we are usually talked about after losing to App St, Toledo or barely getting by Akron and UCONN. It's got everyone stressed out. It's dividing us as a fan base. It's not good.

It is kind of funny but people talk about MSU and Ohio fans burning coaches and flipping cars. If Michigan beats Ohio this year I might just burn something. The days are gone where you just assume a win. I find myself being grateful for slipping past Akron.

Sigh. We need to be returned to our glory days. Winning will fix all of us. I am sure if you go to Ohio forum you won't see all of the bickering. Hell do those pricks even remember what losing feels like? Getting pissed again.

Time to sign off.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:06 am

ive been away..who has been arguing?

arguing is ok if it's in good spirit!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 am

Disagreements can be healthy.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:42 am

Admin I think the weather got you down. This site was a very good creation and is still better than M_LIVE and the junk that went on there , sure we have a few opinions that we dis agree on, but I think sometimes discussion is healthy. We can't always be looking through Maize and Blue glasses,. I for one look forwards to a different view of game as Hail has said some time I am a pessimist, That being said I still think a lot of good info is dispursed here. I check in everyday to see whats going on sometime there isn't much going on . and others there is more than I can handle.Very Happy 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I don't disagree with you there.

And based on most of the responses I see so far, I'm in the minority. And as I've always said since Day 1, I run this site like a Democracy.

So, if everyone is happy, carry on.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
For what it's worth, there is probably only one person on this forum I wouldn't buy a beer for if I saw everyone at a bar.
I can only assume I am that person, 'hail.

(I am, in point of fact, a teetotaler)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:09 pm

No its me, sorry mike you would be 2nd

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:34 pm

[quote="Admin"]
fishgoblue22 wrote:

/quote]

BUT-If you did disagree with him it would be healthy. afro 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Admin wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

/quote]

BUT-If you did disagree with him it would be healthy.  afro 

lol! 

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:21 am

Indeed disagreements can [ultimately] be constructive, if at first "painful"...but let's get to the point. There's a world of difference between disagreements and ad hominem attacks. It's the increased presence of the latter that's been my top turn-off here.

The fight's out there**, guys...

**-finger pointing in general direction of E.L. or C'bus.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:44 pm

I don't mind the back and forth or even the passive aggressive jabs at one another. It's no where near the cancer that took over Mlive. We're all on the same team. And oh yeah, I'm a grown man with real life problems. I don't fret over internet forum attacks, I laugh it off.

***NOTE*** Everyone hear loves me anyway. Why wouldn't they? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I don't mind the back and forth or even the passive aggressive jabs at one another. It's no where near the cancer that took over Mlive. We're all on the same team. And oh yeah, I'm a grown man with real life problems. I don't fret over internet forum attacks, I laugh it off.

***NOTE*** Everyone hear loves me anyway. Why wouldn't they? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing   Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement: I'm sick of the arguing
Page 1 of 1