Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible 2017 Neutral Site Matchup vs FLORIDA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Possible 2017 Neutral Site Matchup vs FLORIDA Empty
PostSubject: Possible 2017 Neutral Site Matchup vs FLORIDA   Possible 2017 Neutral Site Matchup vs FLORIDA EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:47 pm

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2013/10/17/4848596/florida-michigan-neutral-site-game-2017

B1G released non-conference schedules the other day, and a PDF was released then immediately yanked.

Said PDF lists all B1G non-conference games out until 2021, I believe (for what games are scheduled that far out).

Said PDF shows season opener of Michigan vs UF in 2017.

"Michigan has released its 2016, 2017, and 2018 football schedules, and Florida's not on the 2017 slate. Rats, right? But that 2017 schedule has a conspicuous "OPEN" entry on September 2, where the leaked schedule has "vs. Florida," and lists just 11 opponents — all of which match the leaked schedule's listings.

So Michigan and Florida might well be waiting to announce a big neutral-site game."

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Possible 2017 Neutral Site Matchup vs FLORIDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible 2017 Neutral Site Matchup vs FLORIDA   Possible 2017 Neutral Site Matchup vs FLORIDA EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:20 pm

That was the rumor was it not? I have a distinct feeling that it won't exactly be neutral...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Possible 2017 Neutral Site Matchup vs FLORIDA
Page 1 of 1