Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!

Go down 
+5
the artist formally known
MgoBlue
mgoblue93
dwoody
joe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:51 am

Ok gents.

Time to get down to work. No more bullshit!

Grind the bastards down.

We know they'll be dirty. They always are. Be above it. Hold your heads high and represent MICHIGAN!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:28 am

Just beat the fuckers. I hate michigan state.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:55 am

Game plan anyone?

I suspect they will blitz us often, so what's the best way for Gardner to beat the blitz? Run and/or check down the TE?? Can we get the TE in the gameplan? I think our wrs will be open, so hit them too obviously. I hate to say it, but I think our run game is SOL this week.

On D: stop the run and contain the pass. I know, very enlightening. lol

Number one key to this game imo: Win the turnover margin.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 am

I am very worried about this one. It's on the road against one of the best defenses in the country.

Can't turn the ball over. Sparty doesn't need a great offense if they get to start from our twenty.

Win the field position battle. Make their offense march the field on us.

On offense-Can't get conservative. I expect them to stack the box on us. Get the ball into space. Screens throw in a reverse. Get the ball to the outside.

On defense-This is where we have to excel. The defense needs to step up on this offense. This cannot turn into a shoot out. If our defense loses the battle vs. their offense we are screwed. We have to get pressure on the QB. If we go with 4 man front most of the game I am going break some shit. Need to go back to where Mattison dials up blitzes to create pressure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:14 am

I hate this week ; Those asshole come out of the woodwork like Roaches.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:15 am

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1380835_10202098889895122_277058355_n.jpg

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:34 am

dwoody wrote:
Just beat the fuckers. I hate michigan state.
This.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:21 pm

I'm with MgoBlue here. He nailed what UM needs to do to walk out of EL with the win.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:31 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'm with MgoBlue here.  He nailed what UM needs to do to walk out of EL with the win.
Shocked 
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'm with MgoBlue here.  He nailed what UM needs to do to walk out of EL with the win.
Shocked 
I can be agreeable at times. LOL
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:42 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
Game plan anyone?

I suspect they will blitz us often, so what's the best way for Gardner to beat the blitz?  Run and/or check down the TE??  Can we get the TE in the gameplan?  I think our wrs will be open, so hit them too obviously.  I hate to say it, but I think our run game is SOL this week.

On D: stop the run and contain the pass.  I know, very enlightening.  lol

Number one key to this game imo: Win the turnover margin.  
lots of two tight end sets. Butt on one side blocking, Williams on the other. that way if the blitz gets through (which i suspect will happen) the TEs can block out the ends and Devin can scramble outside of the pocket. Line up Funchess wide. They will have to pull the safety over to help the CB(probably drummond) and with Devins scramble ability the slot WR or a tight end that breaks free from the block will be open for the short 5-10 yard pass all day.

This game is clearly going to be a pass to set up the run game and not the other way around. You know Borges has to think that given that their run D is so stingy.

Also, people don't give Fitz the credit he is due as being a blocking RB. He's a pretty solid blocker and I think that should help a lot as well.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:49 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Shocked 
I can be agreeable at times.  LOL
20 times with me,,,Razz 

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:50 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
I hate this week ; Those asshole come out of the woodwork like Roaches.
Just turn on the light, they'll scatter...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!   HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY MSU MONDAY!!!!!
Page 1 of 1