Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fitz drops the little brother line.

Go down 
+4
hailtoyourvictor
MichiganFootball13
wshoes
fishgoblue22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Fitz drops the little brother line. Empty
PostSubject: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:48 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/10/michigan_state_personal_for_fi.html
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:28 am

Oh well, he probably just insured himself a cheap shot at the bottom of a pile.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:49 am

Personally, when Hart said the little brother line I loved it because we were just beating the shit out of State year in and year out. However, now the line to me sounds like a required talking point especially with our record against State lately and should not really be said until we assume dominance in the rivalry again.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 am

IMO, the little brother thing is less about the winning and more about MSU and their "what about me?!?" syndrome.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:31 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
IMO, the little brother thing is less about the winning and more about MSU and their "what about me?!?" syndrome.
+1
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:38 am

I'm not saying the winning isn't really, really nice, though. However, I still considered MSU to be "Little Brother" even when they had taken 4 straight.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:43 am

"This is a business trip, but deep down, somewhere in my heart, it's personal. That's how I'm going to approach it." - Fitz Toussaint

I have no problem with this approach.

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:11 am

I have no problem with it either. Sparty will always be our little brother, so they would be better off just accepting it.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:08 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
+1 also

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Hail, I completely agree with the "what about me" aspect of MSU and yes that does make them sound like a little brother.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Fitz had no busuness saying anything, he hasn't done jack, If he goes out and puts a 100 on MSU and has a TD then he gets to run his mouth until then shut the hell up

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:55 pm

A "put up or shut up" type of statement that probably pissed off Brady a bit. No need to get moo all riled up, plus we will never hear the end of it if moo wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitz drops the little brother line.   Fitz drops the little brother line. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitz drops the little brother line.
Page 1 of 1