Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY Empty
PostSubject: IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY   IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:01 am

Hi aa'll 1 more day till Michigan plays M S Phew in East Landfill. Gotta win this game for the sake of humanity, The Roaches will come out like birds heading south if they lose. GGGGOOOO BLUE.Very Happy Laughing 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY   IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:10 am

Yeah, UM needs to win so I don't have to listen to my siblings, all of which are sparty fans.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY   IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 am

Your siblings and my neighbors!!!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY   IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 am

joe wrote:
Your siblings and my neighbors!!!
My dad called and asked if I was coming up to watch the game with him. He is going to my sister's house and he will be the only Blue fan there. I can't make it, but I wouldn't go if I could because my sister has an annoying friend that I can't stand and she will be there.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY   IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:23 pm

1st of all, I made a bet with a friend who is as a soph. at the University of Detroit. When M wins, he will wear my maize M sweatshirt around campus all day. If sparty wins I'm wearing a MSU jersey all day at the HS I work at. BTW this kid grew up a MSU fan, all set to go there as a student, then U of D offered him a partial scholarship to play lax.

Sister & brother-in-law are sparty grads, they enjoy rubbing it in so I won't answer phone if they win. Of course they will be receiving several phone calls with Hail to the Victors being played if/when M wins.

Worst part, HS I work at many students come out of the woodwork & will bug me. Since I like my job, I can't tell a 16 yr old to STFU!!!Evil or Very Mad 

Yes M needs to win!!!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY   IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:25 pm

booboo wrote:
1st of all, I made a bet with a friend who is as a soph. at the University of Detroit. When M wins, he will wear my maize M sweatshirt around campus all day. If sparty wins I'm wearing a MSU jersey all day at the HS I work at. BTW this kid grew up a MSU fan, all set to go there as a student, then U of D offered him a partial scholarship to play lax.

Sister & brother-in-law are sparty grads, they enjoy rubbing it in so I won't answer phone if they win. Of course they will be receiving several phone calls with Hail to the Victors being played if/when M wins.

Worst part, HS I work at many students come out of the woodwork & will bug me. Since I like my job, I can't tell a 16 yr old to STFU!!!Evil or Very Mad 

Yes M needs to win!!!
If sparty fans give you crap just stick an arithmetic problem including fractions in front of them. That'll confuse them so much they'll lose the power of speech for at least 20 minutes...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY   IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY Empty

Back to top Go down

IIIITTTTTSSSS FRIDAY
Page 1 of 1