Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GRIND THE BASTARDS DOWN!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

GRIND THE BASTARDS DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GRIND THE BASTARDS DOWN!!!!!   GRIND THE BASTARDS DOWN!!!!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:18 am

Everyone knows this is my MANTRA!

Pound 'em. Beat on 'em. Crush 'em.

Unfortunately I don't think we can do this today or we'll lose.

We have got to get Funchess and Gallon in space and set them back on their heels. This doesn't mean 4 wides and throw all over.

I'd love to see, on the very first play, run action into the line just like the first play of every damn game there is. Send funchess deep immediately. FIRST PLAY. Even if incomplete it sends a message that we'll go deep on them. Again, even if unsuccessful we have to throw downfield.

Now, one more thing. This game is not going to be easy. MSU is going to make big plays. They will score. We are not going to shut them out. So when they core, BIG FUCKING DEAL! Just keep on the game plan.

And when we're up by 21 in the 4th quarter I'll be standing in my living room yelling

Admin
Admin

GRIND THE BASTARDS DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRIND THE BASTARDS DOWN!!!!!   GRIND THE BASTARDS DOWN!!!!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:50 pm

love it

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: