Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It starts at the top

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

It starts at the top Empty
PostSubject: It starts at the top   It starts at the top EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

In Year 3, the "He's still building his own team" isn't a very valid argument.

Here are the facts:

Brady Hoke is 6-9 in games away from Ann Arbor.

More importantly to my point above, he's now 3-7 in the last 10.

Overall Michigan is 14-7 since the start of the 2012 season.

Unacceptable. There has been zero development of the program, other than adding bodies at positions that were severely understaffed.

Ever year is a step backwards.

Year 1: 11-2
Year 2: 8-5 (with those five losses coming to teams with a combined record of 65-6 or something to the effect)
Year 3: 6-2 (horrible, embarrassing losses) with a trip to Iowa City (Hoke 0-1 there), Nebraska and OSU at home yet to come.

EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: It starts at the top   It starts at the top EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

How do you let the OL get THAT BAD when you are recruiting 4 and 5 star kids? Don't give me the experience excuse, teams win with young lines all the time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It starts at the top   It starts at the top EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

EJinGA wrote:
How do you let the OL get THAT BAD when you are recruiting 4 and 5 star kids? Don't give me the experience excuse, teams win with young lines all the time.
I don't have an answer to that question, and you're right with the last part.

It's simply unacceptable.

EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: It starts at the top   It starts at the top EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:36 pm

I am having more fun watching 3 minutes of the Toronto-Vancouver game than 3+ hours watching Michigan...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: It starts at the top   It starts at the top EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:37 pm

I'm watching Jeopardy.

Life goes on.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It starts at the top   It starts at the top EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:53 pm

I just texted this to a friend (an IU fan/fellow alum), in response to his text of "I hate college football", and thought I'd share:

"I invest way too much in Michigan Football. Not just the money, but my passion. It's completely overdone and every year I get older the more and more I recognize it. I wish I could be the "ah, oh well" kind of fan.

The problem is the second season I invested fully (emotionally) into UM Football, we won the title (97). We've never been back to that height, and I'm just chasing that feeling year after year like a heroine addict who can't find a spoonful."

His response made me feel not so bad:

"I'm chasing unicorns." (in reference to IU football)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It starts at the top   It starts at the top Empty

Back to top Go down

It starts at the top
Page 1 of 1