Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today. Empty
PostSubject: I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.   I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Not a very good present!!

joe

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.   I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:29 pm

My guess is he is as sick to his stomach as we are.

I doubt he's taking this lightly.

And if you think us loudmouths on forums are bad you should hear the boosters that donate millions!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.   I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:09 pm

I'm positive that he isn't although he is trying to.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.   I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
Not a very good present!!

He got what he deserved. No effective o strategy again and again this year. PS I do not want Hoke to go.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.   I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:52 pm

joe wrote:

And if you think us loudmouths on forums are bad you should hear the boosters that donate millions!
I get your point but think you are grossly underestimating the power us "loudmouths" have. The millionaire boosters do not fill the 110,000+ stadium every Saturday. David Brandon's ticket pricing is going to bite him in the ass if this is the product they are going to put on the field. You think the student section is bad now??? It's about to get a whole lot worse.

Us "loudmouths" or regular folk are the ones that fill 95-98% of the stadium and buy most of the apparel. The thoughts and disgust seen on this forum is occurring on other forum, twitter, radio, etc. the people you refer to as loud mouths are also the overwhelming majority.

So no we don't give millions. There isn't a Stephen Ross in the bunch here. But you bet your ass they will hear us and more importantly feel our displeasure.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.   I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:15 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
joe wrote:

I get your point but think you are grossly underestimating the power us "loudmouths" have.  The millionaire boosters do not fill the 110,000+ stadium every Saturday.   David Brandon's ticket pricing is going to bite him in the ass if this is the product they are going to put on the field.  You think the student section is bad now???  It's about to get a whole lot worse.

Us "loudmouths" or regular folk are the ones that fill 95-98% of the stadium and buy most of the apparel.  The thoughts and disgust seen on this forum is occurring on other forum, twitter, radio, etc.   the people you refer to as loud mouths are also the overwhelming majority.  

So no we don't give millions.  There isn't a Stephen Ross in the bunch here.  But you bet your ass they will hear us and more importantly feel our displeasure.  
95-98%, LOL...

Did you take statistics at sparty?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.   I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today. Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder how Hoke is enjoying his birthday today.
Page 1 of 1