Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has there been some sort of purge on the

Go down 
+4
MgoBlue
fishgoblue22
wshoes
dwoody
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Has there been some sort of purge on the Empty
PostSubject: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:45 am

board? If so, as a cautionary tale it might be useful to know who and why so that it isn't needed on others of us.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 am

Hmm, Is someone missing?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:55 am

I haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 am

hey fish, I always thought I was the patient one, but I think you have now succeeded to that title (if you weren't already more patient than I). Maybe its because I went to the game and couldn't get up and walk around the house like I do for TV games- but I came out of Saturday thoroughly frustrated with our offensive coaching.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:36 am

wshoes wrote:
hey fish, I always thought I was the patient one, but I think you have now succeeded to that title (if you weren't already more patient than I). Maybe its because I went to the game and couldn't get up and walk around the house like I do for TV games- but I came out of Saturday thoroughly frustrated with our offensive coaching.

'shoes
I was disgusted.  I was more upset about this loss than the MSU loss.  The defense played great for 3.5 quarters, but can't make a stop with the game on the line, just like PSU.

But, that isn't the bad part. The o-line is the worst I've seen in 30 years of watching UM football.  Gardner has been hit so much that he looks gunshy.  Fitz can't pick IPA blitz even when the whole world knows the blitz is coming.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 am

How can we have so many bad pass blocking backs? Rawls seems like a strong guy. He should be working his but off on pass blocking to get more PT.

Can we put Vincent Smith in Justice's uniform?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:26 am

MgoBlue wrote:
How can we have so many bad pass blocking backs?  Rawls seems like a strong guy.  He should be working his but off on pass blocking to get more PT.

Is it time for Fred Jackson to go?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:36 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:
How can we have so many bad pass blocking backs?  Rawls seems like a strong guy.  He should be working his but off on pass blocking to get more PT.

Is it time for Fred Jackson to go?
That's a fair question.

My argument is that Fitz is not the same back that he was two years ago (for whatever reason. The knee, no longer having Denard around to take a lot of the pressure off, whatever it is...). Put Green in. Let the kid develop (or try to, anyway). We have nothing to lose.

I'm not saying Green will do any better, but Fitz has four games left in his career, while Green has three more years.

Let's start building for the future, because we sure as hell aren't playing for anything important the remainder of this season.

Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:55 am

all the offensive coaches need to go , yes Fred has been great but he is past it , every back we get is the next greateast back in Michigan history according to Fred
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Eek...Jackson go? He has been with us forever. I am pretty sure he is one of our best recruiters. Not sure if he is expendable.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Michigan can recruit itself , what if Borges is the best recruiter anywhere would you keep him too , you need coaches that can coach kids to get better , no use having 5* recruits that come here and digress
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Maybe you mean regress, just sayin'!
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 pm

absolutely lol
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 pm

I am on the dense on Jackson. Put yourself in his shoes. He is given a horrible line to run behind (some one here have said worst in 30 and another said worst in 50 years). How is he supposed to get guys to gain yards with that. There is plenty of hatchet fodder. I just don't think Jackson is one of them.

If I were running things Funk would be publicly humiliated. Joking kind of. I blame him the most and firing seems to nice. He has one job to do and he has failed miserably. Borges would also be out. He doesn't do much for recruiting and we all know about his play calling deficiencies. At this point Hoke and Matteson are safe but on a short leash. I would probably cut Mallory as well.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Watch a replay of the game at least the back are hitting something , sometime the lineman just plane WIFF on blocks, I mean they block nobodt that has to be skeem or technigue, They have to hit somebody

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:51 pm

dwoody wrote:
board? If so, as a cautionary tale it might be useful to know who and why so that it isn't needed on others of us.
wshoes wrote:
Hmm, Is someone missing?
fishgoblue22 wrote:
I haven't noticed.
Not sure if you guys are being sarcastic or not, but I do know 2ndComing got a pretty lengthy ban.

I wasn't involved, nor did I see what transpired to trigger the ban.

Cautionary tale?

Sure: DON'T BE A JACKASS. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:57 pm

lol

PostSubject: Re: Has there been some sort of purge on the   Has there been some sort of purge on the Empty

Back to top Go down

Has there been some sort of purge on the
Page 1 of 1