Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really hate to say it but THJ is bringing this team down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

I really hate to say it but THJ is bringing this team down Empty
PostSubject: I really hate to say it but THJ is bringing this team down   I really hate to say it but THJ is bringing this team down EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 pm

There is no reason that Nebraska should be in this game. THJ is 0-7 total and 0-5 3's. Coach needs to yank this kid out before he costs us another game, it is starting to get a little ridiculous

I really hate to say it but THJ is bringing this team down Empty
PostSubject: I really hate to say it but THJ is bringing this team down   I really hate to say it but THJ is bringing this team down EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm not sure he is bringing the team down, but he certainly isn't helping the team by missing most of his shots. It is incumbent upon the coaching staff to ascertain what his problem is. I'm sure Michigan has sports psychologists available that may be of help in this situation. There has to be a reason for his lack of peformance recently, sonsidering he diod so well last year and much of this year.
Back to top Go down

I really hate to say it but THJ is bringing this team down
Page 1 of 1