Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin: Did you tailgate?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Admin: Did you tailgate? Empty
PostSubject: Admin: Did you tailgate?   Admin: Did you tailgate? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:21 pm

How was the atmosphere? As gloomy as the game?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Admin: Did you tailgate?   Admin: Did you tailgate? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey Woody, I didn't even go but I have a picture of the ADMIN tailgating. He was with my friend.

Tailgating at NU kinda sucks no matter what. You're basically 'gating in a concrete parking lot. It's a ways away from the stadium too. It's nothing like tailgating at Michigan.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin: Did you tailgate?   Admin: Did you tailgate? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Yep, I was there, as Joe mentioned.

We were tailgating right off the lake, so it was windy as hell. Luckily we were able to park behind some construction (the new athletic facilities they're building) and that blocked some wind.

Turned out to be a helluva tailgate. My girlfriend and I were the first tailgaters in the particular lot we were in (it's kind of a hidden lot not many people know about), but a rather large Michigan conglomerate wound up setting shop all around us. By the end we probably had 15-20 people tailgating with us.

Great time. Joe you should've come down with you know who!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin: Did you tailgate?   Admin: Did you tailgate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin: Did you tailgate?
Page 1 of 1