Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you imagine if we win?

Go down 
+6
Admin
EJinGA
MgoBlue
dwoody
hailtoyourvictor
mgoblue93
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mgoblue93

Can you imagine if we win? Empty
PostSubject: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:20 pm

The good news: we have nothing to lose!! We are at home. They have a 23 game win streak going and have EVERYTHING to lose.

No pressure on us. All the pressure is on them. One loss for them puts their entire season in the toilet. How fucking sweet would that be?? Urban's first two years will essentially mean nothing, and who better to play the spoiler than MEECHIGAN???

If you think we have no shot, think again. Arizona is a four-loss team, and just totally crushed a top-five team in Oregon. I like our chances to squeak out a win.

Let's Go BLUE!!
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:56 pm

I mean, I don't like our chacnes..... but I go into every game thinking "we can do this!".

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:02 pm

If winning makes the difference between keeping or getting rid of Borges, then.... (I can't say it!)
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:10 pm

I just don't see it. I can not imagine a scenario where we win. Couldn't win last Saturday with 4 turnovers.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:52 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
I just don't see it.  I can not imagine a scenario where we win.  Couldn't win last Saturday with 4 turnovers.  
Especially knowing O$U is going to try to impress the BCS... They're going to go all out against Michigan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:21 pm

If we win this one, it will be on par with the upset in 1969.

Similar win streak for Ohio State, similar shit season for us....

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:02 pm

dwoody wrote:
If winning makes the difference between keeping or getting rid of Borges, then.... (I can't say it!)
I would never hope for UM to lose even if a coach stays that I don't like.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Admin wrote:

Although the 1969 team did win the B1G and go to the Rose Bowl, so you can't call it a shit season.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Although the 1969 team did win the B1G and go to the Rose Bowl, so you can't call it a shit season.
Touche.

My mistake there.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Yeah this has no comparison to 1969 from our side. That team was one which got better every single week and was playing just as well as OSU for the month going into the game. We were such a big dog because of the score from the year before and the hype machine for OSU, but those two teams were very evenly matched and we had them at home. Once we seized momentum, they could not overcome it.

This year we have been dreadful coming into the game. It is not in any way realistic to expect us to turn that around. Having said that we are not as good- I don't think this OSU team is as good as 1969 either.

I give us a long, long shot chance.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Just can't see our offense doing anything, I see Ohio sending 6 guys every play trying to take Gardners head off, our defense will do well to hold them off for a half at best
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 am

If Ohio sends six guys every play, we need to use the screen, the draw, and the QB draw. Use Dileo and Butt on quick slants. We need to keep them honest. Fuck, this isn't rocket science Borgess.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:03 am

How about we win 14-10, with two defensive scores? The best possible outcome, to me.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:49 pm

dwoody wrote:
How about we win 14-10, with two defensive scores? The best possible outcome, to me.
Cold temperatures and wind will help make that a possibility.
Back to top Go down
FuzzyM

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:57 pm

I'll tell you what should happen first. Take the 98 jersey away from DG and put him back in ol #12. Probably should've happened long already.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:04 pm

FuzzyM wrote:
I'll tell you what should happen first.  Take the 98 jersey away from DG and put him back in ol #12. Probably should've happened long already.
Amen to that. If you want him to be a quarterback, give him a quarterback number.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:24 pm

dwoody wrote:
FuzzyM wrote:
I'll tell you what should happen first.  Take the 98 jersey away from DG and put him back in ol #12. Probably should've happened long already.
Amen to that. If you want him to be a quarterback, give him a quarterback number.
I think giving 98 to anyone was...honestly...a joke.

That being said, if this kid's confidence is as shot as it appears, I'm not so sure we want to pile onto that by taking away his jersey. That could send him over the edge.

FuzzyM

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Admin wrote:
dwoody wrote:
FuzzyM wrote:
I think giving 98 to anyone was...honestly...a joke.

That being said, if this kid's confidence is as shot as it appears, I'm not so sure we want to pile onto that by taking away his jersey. That could send him over the edge.
At this point in the season, I agree. However, after the ND game he should have been given the old jersey back. Nice tribute and all for that game but let's not go over board with these jersey's....I think it basically just put a target on him all year long.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:47 pm

It just looks stupid.
A quarterback with #98!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:50 pm

dwoody wrote:
It just looks stupid.
A quarterback with #98!
I like it.  It is unique.
Back to top Go down
FuzzyM

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

It wouldn't look stupid if he was piling up wins and in the hunt for a heisman...however....
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:47 am

I like #98 too. I like that it brought Harmon back as far as being talked about. If you only gave jerseys to guys guaranteed to play well you wouldn't give them out at all.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you imagine if we win?   Can you imagine if we win? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you imagine if we win?
Page 1 of 1