Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?!   Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 pm

I know we didn't have a shot with him, for whatever reason, but I CANNOT believe that kid committed to MARYLAND!

Hometown?

BIG FREAKING DEAL.

His quote was something like "I want to win championships, and what better place to do that than your hometown?"

Ummmmm.....BASICALLY ANYWHERE, DUDE.

The Terrapins haven't notched a conference championship since 2001. And the previous championship to that was before the kid was born (1985)!!!!

I just don't understand this decision at all.

Oh well.

At least he's not with the Suckeyes.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Or an SEC team!   Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Admin wrote:

Oh well.

At least he's not with the Suckeyes.

PostSubject: Re: Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?!   Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 pm

He wants to be a star. He can do that without to much effort in Maryland.
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?!   Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:03 pm

According to several posts that I read is that Diggs has a poor attitude at best. Yes he's a top-flight talent but also could be the kind of player that is a locker room downer....I'm suprised he didn't go to O$U...Just the kind of player that Meyer generally recruits and fits right in with the other "knuckleheads" in Columbus...Fans, players AND administration included...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?!   Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:57 pm

ZoneRead wrote:
According to several posts that I read is that Diggs has a poor attitude at best. Yes he's a top-flight talent but also could be the kind of player that is a locker room downer....I'm suprised he didn't go to O$U...Just the kind of player that Meyer generally recruits and fits right in with the other "knuckleheads" in Columbus...Fans, players AND administration included...

Maybe Diggs didn't meet the quality of idiocy that is the university of ohio $tate?king

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?!   Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Diggs commits to.....Maryland. Um, WTF?!?!
Page 1 of 1