Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!!   Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Seen this?

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/community/spec-rel/121313aaa.html

What a weekend, and how I wish I could make it!!  Take in the spring game Saturday, then literally
run around the athletic campus and finish at the Big House 50!!!

Doubt I'll be able to make the trip, though. Those of you who regularly attend the spring game,
why not give it a try Sunday?
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!!   Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:33 pm

I've done that race (when it was Big Heart Big House) a couple of times. It's pretty cool running down the tunnel and onto the field. One year, it was raining and it actually took a little bit of a jump to touch that banner without falling on my can.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!!   Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:03 pm

As I say, Ab, I'd flat-out love to do it. Wouldn't give a shit how far off my PBT I finished, either...for the pure fun of it, it would be worth it.

Worst thing for me (as for any spring game) is the timing; right in the middle of what my employer calls "Filing Season"...terminating every April 15, in case you're wondering "who"...
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!!   Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:05 pm

That does seem like it would be very cool. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!!   Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Man, would this ever make for a great weekend (in A**2) !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1