Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O$U getting recruits...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

O$U getting recruits... Empty
PostSubject: O$U getting recruits...   O$U getting recruits... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:59 pm

What the hell is Hoke and Michigan doing?... Meyer still bringing in 4 star kids while Hoke is losing them....

Michigan has not gotten a recruit since early August, and I got to see O$U snag another recruit while on a treadmill at the gym. And every time i check scout.com, I see Michigan falling further and further behind in recruiting....
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: O$U getting recruits...   O$U getting recruits... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:23 pm

EJ 1st thoughts Hoke like to get commits early and keep them @ Michigan, Thats why so many early commits, O$U like to work on big name commits and have them fighting over schollies that why he tend to over commit people. That being said your not gonna see alot of late commits to Michigan, he's working on 2015 recruits now.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: O$U getting recruits...   O$U getting recruits... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:43 pm

plus smith and lattimore were expected to go there anyway. artist is right that we locked em' up early but artist I can guarantee you that the staff is scrambling to fill the final two spots. I doubt we get McDowell. we just offered a Minny soft commit and word is we are chasing Vic Enwere hard. The 2014 class is far from over for the staff.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: O$U getting recruits...   O$U getting recruits... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:25 pm

This was going to be a small class and we knew that going in. One spot is being held for McDowell. No one has a read on that kid and Michigan has as good of a chance from anyone to land him.

It would be nice to have that last spot filled, but I'm not pissed about it.

Hoke is doing one hell of a job recruiting. I can't ever remember Michigan recruiting as well as they have the past three classes. You really can't give the guy any credit, eh?

PostSubject: Re: O$U getting recruits...   O$U getting recruits... EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
You really can't give the guy any credit, eh?

I named the cat after him. Had we gotten him a year later I would have gone with a different name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O$U getting recruits...   O$U getting recruits... Empty

Back to top Go down

O$U getting recruits...
Page 1 of 1