Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nussmeier's first day.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Nussmeier's first day. Empty
PostSubject: Nussmeier's first day.   Nussmeier's first day. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:26 pm

http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=426774
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier's first day.   Nussmeier's first day. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:50 pm

A few things I took away from this video...

1. Get DN a polo already. Dude's walking around in a suit and tie ha ha!
2. DG still on crutches? DAMN
3. Was that Will Hagerup that DN met when he walked into the practice facility. Forgot all about that guy!

PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier's first day.   Nussmeier's first day. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Per Gardner's Twitter he is now off crutches.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier's first day.   Nussmeier's first day. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Think I read today he is off the crutches and yes Hagerup, I had asked and saw it posted on Mgoblog
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier's first day.   Nussmeier's first day. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:20 am

Good to see Hagerup working out. Wile will need to just work on place kicking, which should help him with kickoffs and field goals.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier's first day.   Nussmeier's first day. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:37 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Good to see Hagerup working out.  Wile will need to just work on place kicking, which should help him with kickoffs and field goals.

Man, the kickoffs this year were terrible. I've seen high school kickers kick better. I wonder what the deal with that was. Hopefully next year he fixes that because the kid most definitely has a strong leg.

I'm making this statement without looking at any numbers, so if I'm wrong please correct me.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier's first day.   Nussmeier's first day. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:16 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Good to see Hagerup working out.  Wile will need to just work on place kicking, which should help him with kickoffs and field goals.

Man, the kickoffs this year were terrible. I've seen high school kickers kick better. I wonder what the deal with that was. Hopefully next year he fixes that because the kid most definitely has a strong leg.

I'm making this statement without looking at any numbers, so if I'm wrong please correct me.

Very inconsistent it seemed. He either boomed through the end zone or out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier's first day.   Nussmeier's first day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nussmeier's first day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: