Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sounds like we have

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sounds like we have Empty
PostSubject: Sounds like we have   Sounds like we have EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:01 pm

a pretty good shot at this kid:

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcbpY?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

Looks like Peppers is trying to persuade him to go to M.

What do you know about this kid, sandy?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like we have   Sounds like we have EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Michigan needs to inject a few more good prospects into their class.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like we have   Sounds like we have EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:16 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Michigan needs to inject a few more good prospects into their class.

He's a 2015 prospect, but I agree, UM could use this blue chipper.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like we have   Sounds like we have EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:13 pm

a couple of things....

1. Regardless of how the article spins it, he wasn't just offered, he was FINALLY offered. Those of us who follow recruiting were starting to wonder why it took so damn long. I think the delay in the offer made a statement and IMO it was not a good one. I'm still not sure how you offer Crawford before Minkah but it's done and Crawford committed so we'll see how serious they are about Minkah.

2. He's definitely being tabbed as the Jabrill of the 2015 class. He's from Jersey and he and Jabrill have talked but they are not "friends".

3. I read somewhere that he does like O$U a bit.

4. Supposedly he's been moved up UMs board and is now a "TOP" target. I will say one thing about UM, when they designate a kid as a "TOP" target they do pull out all the stops. Many school and home visits. Constant communication. The other commits constantly are in their ears. Etc, etc. I'm just so jaded by the whole DaShawn Hand ordeal that I can't bring myself to get excited about any one recruit again. I will go to my grave wondering WTF really happened there.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like we have   Sounds like we have EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Forgot to add that Michigan offered John Reid also last year. I think at the end of October IIRC but I'd have to look it up to be sure.

Remember we also have Kinnel committed. I don't have a clue at this point how many DBs they will be offering or taking. With another limited class expected it just makes the late Fitzpatrick offer all that more puzzling. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

***EDIT*** Not sure how I forgot to add that Jon Runyan JR is Reid's teammate at St Joes Prep.

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like we have   Sounds like we have EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:00 am

New offers:
http://www.freep.com/article/20140114/SPORTS06/301140160/michigan-wolverines-recruiting-2015-2016
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like we have   Sounds like we have EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:18 am

O$U seems to be bringing in too many CB's, but then again you can never have to many cover guys.

Snag him. Michigan needs help every where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like we have   Sounds like we have Empty

Back to top Go down

Sounds like we have
Page 1 of 1