Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neb beats OSU

Go down 
+2
MgoBlue
wshoes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 pm

I guess our close road win there wasn't so bad eh?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm

I think OSU is becoming dangerously close to be labeled as a bad team. They played no one out of conference. They have lost 4 straight in conference. They did put up a hell of a fight in East Lansing but have not been good since getting into conference play.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:53 am

it hurts the conference for sure but I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:21 am

It would be a well-deserved label, MgoBlue.  Had to love overrated/overhyped Craft's statement after the loss: "We're not the same team that won 15 in a row..."

Ahem. Neither are your last four opponents the pipsqueaks you moles--- er, defeated---in that 15-game span. DUH.....

Gotta love how it bears out the total irrelevance of the polls in hoops. No.17 in the country, my aching prat... They should never have been in the top 25 before last night loss...losing three straight coming in.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:36 pm

I think it's definitely fair to say OSU is a bad team based on what they've done this season. Look at their schedule and it's really hard to pick out their best win....Purdue? Ohio U? Tough call. DeShaun Thomas carried that offense last year, and they haven't really been able to replace him. LaQuinton Ross is the closest thing to him, but he is not in the same class Thomas was in. Aaron Craft, despite the love he gets from the media (and the refs) is a very good complementary player. He is not, and will never be, a go-to guy. That's what they're really lacking on offense.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Exactly right about Craft. I still like (or dislike if we're playing them) his defense though.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Umm, Shoes and JJ, I think we know the reason Craft gets all the love from the media, refs, and general populace.

But I prefer to leave it implicit (you can readily determine it), rather than explicitly saying it and risk being accused of anything...
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 pm

michmike, so your are basically saying they love him because he is??? white??? I sure hope you are not saying that because that is an idiotic thought if you say it or imply it. I just hope I read into it too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neb beats OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neb beats OSU   Neb beats OSU Empty

Back to top Go down

Neb beats OSU
Page 1 of 1