Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.

Go down 
+5
fishgoblue22
MgoBlue
sandyeggo_blue
MichiganFootball13
EJinGA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. Empty
PostSubject: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Per Team Stream...
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Still #1 for him but wants to take his time now. Can't blame the kid if his key guy was just fired.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:41 pm

yeah I just read that Borges was apparently friends with his coaching staff also.

the bottom line is he committed too early, UM had a crappy year offensively, Damien's guy (AB) was fired and now the kid is unsure about his commitment.

This is nothing like the Campbell decommit though. UM is and always has been his favorite team. UM is still his #1 (per his mom). UM will continue to aggressively recruit him. This is Nuss' first shot to prove he's worth the money.

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:58 pm

I think these early commits really let the expectations get out of Hand.........

Now that they're tempered, we'll see what they really are. I did see somewhere that O$U is Damien's next favorite...
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 pm

This is why I hate recruiting these days. Not because of the decommits but because you have these websites that are tracking kids from the second they get to HS. They pry out lists from them even though many times the kid hasn't even seen the campus yet.

This is why I refuse to look more than a year ahead.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Saw this coming.  No player should commit before his senior year IMHO.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:03 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Saw this coming.  No player should commit before his senior year IMHO.

+10

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
blu4vr

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:15 pm

He has a year and 10 more times to change his mind before he has to actually decide. Let's see what the offense does this year before we start getting all Chicken Little.
Back to top Go down
squeezebox

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 pm

What happens if the kid asks Nussmeier "will you still be my coach in two years"?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 am

EJinGA wrote:
I think these early commits really let the expectations get out of Hand.........

Now that they're tempered, we'll see what they really are. I did see somewhere that O$U is Damien's next favorite...

Two comments, EJ.

On line one (of yours, above)---pun intended, or not?

Line two---O$U is always Damien's favorite  (Damien, or Damian, from "The Final Conflict", that is).
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:35 am

Intended... Hand's loss still stings.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Damien's high school coach says Michigan is still his top school, and for us to 'chill'.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/01/damien_harris_hs_coach_michiga.html#incart_river
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.   Damien Harris decommits from Michigan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Damien Harris decommits from Michigan.
Page 1 of 1