Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report Empty
PostSubject: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:36 pm

I don't care. It's good information.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1061006-michigan-football-projecting-the-2012-depth-chart-after-national-signing-day?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football#/articles/1061006-michigan-football-projecting-the-2012-depth-chart-after-national-signing-day

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 am

I love the Bleacher Report. Not sure why the assclown on the other forum gave you such a hard time about it. Oh, I know why, he is an assclown.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Well, there's that and   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I love the Bleacher Report. Not sure why the assclown on the other forum gave you such a hard time about it. Oh, I know why, he is an assclown.

99% of the time it goes against everything he strives for or lies about.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 am

No need to quantify your post here stjoe, thanks for posting that.

Posting an opinion, whether yours or someone else's, is the very reason forums were created.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:12 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

I despise az just as much, if not more, than the rest of you but Bleacher report isn't that credible. Just guesses from some no body, but he is better than Ace Williams (that doesn't say much though).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Looks credible to me. It's an opinion on the depth chart next year, and it's pretty damned accurate IMO. Here's the writer:

http://bleacherreport.com/users/260332-joel-greer

I'd say that's a fairly impressive resume.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: I was referring to WYD.   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:24 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
THEstjoemfan wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

I despise az just as much, if not more, than the rest of you but Bleacher report isn't that credible. Just guesses from some no body, but he is better than Ace Williams (that doesn't say much though).

He was all over stjoe one day for posting a bleacher report article. Look, it is what it is, but as a fan I like to read it. I don't care if it is hard journalism or an opinion. Hell, I read this forum and it is all opinions.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Actually, I never was concerned about the writer's credentials, but to be honest I don't find them that impressive. Very good for a blog but that's just it, a blog.

At this point everything is purely subjective, does it really matter anyway? I never heard of the guy, not saying that means everything but you'd think that I would have at least heard of the guy.

The fact that he made a point of mentioning that he shared a ride with 6 chicks from Minnesota to Houghton does seem like a cry for attention though. That was over 40 years ago, what have you done for me lately?

His one saving grace is that he is an Almnus of The University of Michigan. Go Blue!

(For the record again, I never said that bleacher report was total fluff, just something from guys like us.)

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 am

Fair enough, but not many "guys like us" have contributed to the Michigan Daily, Ann Arbor News, Bleacher Report, and Yahoo Sports. Nor worked in The M athletic department.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
Fair enough, but not many "guys like us" have contributed to the Michigan Daily, Ann Arbor News, Bleacher Report, and Yahoo Sports. Nor worked in The M athletic department.

I've workedly minimally with the Daily (never been on staff), have been the subject of several A2 news articles, never wrote for Bleacher report or Yahoo Sports, and nothing significant with the Michigan athletic department. I do however know how to do Goggle searches and make-up an unofficial two-deep.

Pretty safe to say that anyone, and everyone here could make a two-deep. Heck, even az could. It's an opinion, not saying that I disagree with this one but truth is, it's not really investigative reporting.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 pm

It's also just not that big of a deal.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: I see a few things   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:22 pm

At TE if Miller doesn't impress the coaches I really think Funchess will and he will get some playing time because of it.

At C, I know he didn't impress at all during his limited time in the Sugar Bowl but I think Khoury has the advantage and will start.

Ahhhh, the Campbell vs Pipkins debate officially begins. On one hand you've got a guy that everyone expected the world from and to date hasn't lived up to those expectations (partly not his fault with all of the shuffling and moving he's been asked to do). On the other hand we have Pip. The guy did everything right during recruiting. He's a consensus beast. He is the new standard of hype for recruits. I can't wait to see him on the field. I think this is going to get interesting.

Morgan's progression at WLB is going to be crucial

Can't wait to see Countess' progression at CB

joe

PostSubject: I hate myself for saying this   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:39 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Ahhhh, the Campbell vs Pipkins debate officially begins. On one hand you've got a guy that everyone expected the world from and to date hasn't lived up to those expectations (partly not his fault with all of the shuffling and moving he's been asked to do). On the other hand we have Pip. The guy did everything right during recruiting. He's a consensus beast. He is the new standard of hype for recruits. I can't wait to see him on the field. I think this is going to get interesting.

Sure hope Pip produces more than WC has in his career thus far.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Countess will improve hopefully, he was great as a Freshman last year but did make the occassional Freshman mistake. That's partly because he honestly didn't expect to play so much last year. Now he will have had an entire off-season to learn the subtlties of the position. I expect big things from the guy, he should become our new shut-down corner by his junior year. And he will be more than serviceable this coming season!

Our Line on both sides of the ball I honestly have no clue about. I really haven't seen any of them play (other than BWC) much. I think that BWC will start to show us signs of his 5-starness this year (hopefully). I mean he has to right? I blame Rich Clod for BWC's slow start.

And isn't it fitting that I just made those comments "I think", "hopefully", etc. and this thread is entitled Bleacher Report. See, each and everyone of us could write for Bleacher Report, we can also pad our resumes...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report   Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah I know it's Bleacher Report
Page 1 of 1