Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keisan Lucier-South

Go down 
+2
MichiganFootball13
sandyeggo_blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Keisan Lucier-South Empty
PostSubject: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Come on down! He was finally offered yesterday.

4* (most likely end up 5*) DE 6'5" 215lbs from Orange CA.

I hate to make this prediction especially after how the DaShawn Hand thing went but IMO KLS will be Blue.

I'm going to make it a point to go watch him play next year while wearing plenty of Maize and Blue.

Can you imagine landing him and Jashon Cornell. I'm finally starting to get excited about next year's class again. I haven't been able to say that in a long time.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Everything you said is so true
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:49 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Come on down! He was finally offered yesterday.

4* (most likely end up 5*) DE 6'5" 215lbs from Orange CA.

I hate to make this prediction especially after how the DaShawn Hand thing went but IMO KLS will be Blue.

I'm going to make it a point to go watch him play next year while wearing plenty of Maize and Blue.

Can you imagine landing him and Jashon Cornell. I'm finally starting to get excited about next year's class again. I haven't been able to say that in a long time.

WELCOME BACK, SANDY!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:30 am

Until they actually get a commitment again, I am not excited. Since late summer they have had ZERO commitments the rest of the year, and lost THREE that they already had.

I hope you're right.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 am

^ what he said. I will take it a step further. I will not get excited again for players that verbal unless it is the current recruiting cycle.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Josh Rosen said the only school he would travel to see is Michigan.

Again, this is nice and all, but it gives us false hope on another top recruit. He is most likely staying on the west coast.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/01/five-star_qb_josh_rosen_to_riv.html#incart_river
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 pm

FYI - out of the gate it was believed to be Josh Rosen or bust for the class. They have since sent out other offers since then but you gotta believe the staff is going to press him hard over the next 12 months.

Also I wouldn't be so sure about him staying on the west coast. Just a gut feeling at this point though.

Just thought that was interesting enough to pass on.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:45 am

To get back to the Original post,

Tremendous tweeted this morning that KLC would be blue. His opinion of course. But also now the opinion of Tremendous, the good Ace and a few others.

So, eggo, is this kid a replacement for McDowell? I opined long ago I thought he would end up a spartin. I don't think anyone coould claim the kid's a replacement for Hand. :-(

The only thing I question (mind you only a question) is that this kid is only about 215-220 from what I read. That's quite the difference from both Hand and McDowell.

Will he be able to play as a Frosh?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:52 pm

joe wrote:
To get back to the Original post,

Tremendous tweeted this morning that KLC would be blue. His opinion of course. But also now the opinion of Tremendous, the good Ace and a few others.

So, eggo, is this kid a replacement for McDowell? I opined long ago I thought he would end up a spartin. I don't think anyone coould claim the kid's a replacement for Hand. :-(

The only thing I question (mind you only a question) is that this kid is only about 215-220 from what I read. That's quite the difference from both Hand and McDowell.

Will he be able to play as a Frosh?

well first off, KLS is a 2015 recruit not a 2014 recruit so he wouldn't be a MM replacement in terms of what I think you're talking about. But, that said, if we miss on Malik (which wouldn't surprise anyone) then I think it will be one of the many factors we take two DEs in the next class (hence a replacement for Malik)

also to address your last question/concern, he still has another year to put on some weight and get stronger.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:00 pm

My bad.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:39 pm

I saw this on a 247 message board and thought it was way too funny not to share.

Convo in Schembechler Hall:

- "Ok, we've gotta get up to see Jashon Cornell this week... Who's going?"
- (Coaches searching weather.com for Minneapolis)
- (Current temp -16, feels like -39)
- crickets..
- crickets..
- crickets..
- "I think we should offer and full-court press Lucier-South..."

joe

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Well eggo, I just grabbed the cell phone and The Armpit is 3 degrees right now, wind chill of -23.

I'd take 40 right about now.

But I get the gist of your post......

PostSubject: Re: Keisan Lucier-South   Keisan Lucier-South Empty

Back to top Go down

Keisan Lucier-South
Page 1 of 1