Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to a sparty board...

Go down 
+2
sandyeggo_blue
dwoody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Going to a sparty board... Empty
PostSubject: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 pm

...just to look, I won't say anything. This should be fun!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:44 pm

like a nosy neighbor peeking through the blinds to get a look at the train wreck going on next door. ha ha. I'm tempted. I think I'll wait for you to report back. I want quotes.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:55 pm

NOTHING going on there. It's a morgue, like they don't care, or most of them are trolling. I did have to leave a small "deposit". Just couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 am

dwoody wrote:
NOTHING going on there. It's a morgue, like they don't care, or most of them are trolling. I did have to leave a small "deposit". Just couldn't resist.

Since I don't go there, woody, could you post the gist of the "deposit" you left in Spartyland?

(Talking about the verbal one, not the "deposit" you rightly left at their place after dropping your drawers and squatting...)
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:46 am

I do not recall that. Actually, I was very "happy" at the time and details are a little foggy. I am sure it was, however, both witty and insightful.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:16 pm

On twitter last night before, during and after game. Before game a little smack, a little trash talking. At half one tweeter, a MSU student, said all us Wolverine slapdick fans who thought Staukas was an all-American, Harris was making him his bitch. I might have replied with something like shut the fuck up its only halftime.

After game, same student said game didn't matter anyway, only care about how March madness was more important. Others Payne/Dawson hurt, wait for rematch IN AA. I didn't even reply wasn't worth it.

Now a few other tweeters came on said congrats on nice win, good game, etc. So not all sparty fans where a-holes.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:30 pm

booboo wrote:
...Others Payne/Dawson hurt...

The more I think about it the more I'm sick of hearing about their injuries.

You can blame their injuries all you want but it IMO it doesn't hold water given that UM is coming of wins against Iowa and @ Wisc.

#spartyexcuses

joe

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:35 pm

I don't even know how to start something like that but someone should start a tweet with

#spartyexcuses

Bet it would start trending

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:50 pm

joe wrote:
I don't even know how to start something like that but someone should start a tweet with

#spartyexcuses

Bet it would start trending

what's worse...

1. sparty excuses

or

2. the fact that I don't even have a twitter account, I just use hashtags (#) in my every day life. ha ha

both are pretty lame indeed but I get to laugh at myself and the whole world outside of East Lansing is laughing at sparty. <-- my homer rationalism  Very Happy 

joe

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Well I have an account and I follow Sam Webb, Allen Trieu (sp), Steve Lorenz (Tremendus) Tom VanHaaren, Ace Anbender

clears throat

and Natalie Gulbis........

But I have never "tweeted" or created a hashtag or anything like that.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:43 pm

MSU was once a basketball program that didn't make excuses.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I just got a cold shiver.

That's sorta the way Michigan Football has become.

<shudder>

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:36 pm

joe wrote:
I just got a cold shiver.

That's sorta the way Michigan Football has become.

<shudder>

Bizzaro world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to a sparty board...   Going to a sparty board... Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to a sparty board...
Page 1 of 1