Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we redshirted him

Go down 
+5
wshoes
jjabilene
fishgoblue22
hailtoyourvictor
sandyeggo_blue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:59 am

ha ha ha ha ha.....

http://instagram.com/p/kYEi47yNWz/#

hailtoyourvictor

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Donnal is going to have a big role on this team if we lose more than 2 players from this year's team.

fishgoblue22

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:31 am

I wonder who will leave? We know Morgan and Horford are seniors. Will GRIII still be a high draft pick? Will McGary still be a high draft pick? What about Stauskas? Imagine if they all return?
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:51 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I wonder who will leave?  We know Morgan and Horford are seniors.  Will GRIII still be a high draft pick?  Will McGary still be a high draft pick?  What about Stauskas?  Imagine if they all return?

It's pretty tough to tell right now, isn't it. At one point it seemed like all three might be gone, but at this point it seems like everyone's NBA stock is dropping. I just can't imagine GRIII will ever be a 1st rounder, that doesn't mean he won't leave anyways though. McGary is a total wildcard at this point, though I think his injury probably increases the odds of him coming back. Stauskus stock is actually the highest at the moment, but I think it will drop now that teams are successfully employing the small quick guard strategy to limit him. To his credit, he seems to be putting the team first and not forcing things too much. I don't quite dare to dream about all of them coming back just yet though.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Horford has another year of eligibility.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Yes. He is a red-shirt senior.

Medical red-shirt BTW.

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:28 pm

I still think Nik is gone depending on how he finishes the season. I wouldn't put it past GR III to roll the dice either. Wasn't Manny Harris that left early and then went undrafted? I also think Mitch leaves if he projects well.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:20 pm

If just 1 of the 3 come back next year, Michigan will be as good (or better) next season. If 2 come back, Michigan might start the season ranked #1.

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Hail you follow the draft guys. What's the word on McGary? Are they talking about him at all?

Kyrie went first round after missing a lot of his season. I am wondering if scouts are concerned about his injury or if he could still make the jump based on his play last year.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 pm

If I was a GM, I'd want a year for MM to show a successful surgical outcome.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:16 am

Like jj said, MM seems to be a wildcard at this time. Chad Ford released his latest mock last week and didn't have Stauskas, McGary, or GRIII in his 1st round.

He hasn't done a mock since his latest update, but his latest updates to his Big Board were:

Stauskas 16th (Feb 11th)
GRIII 37th (Jan 29th)
McGary 40th (Jan 10th)

The mock draft sites are all over the place on all three of them. I really don't think we see all three leaving. This draft is pretty loaded, too, so that helps us retaining one or two of them.

the artist formally known

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:52 pm

personnally i think all 3 should stay , realisticlly I think leaves. McCary will probably stay to get a better feel for the pro's Stauskas should stay he to me is the wildcard. GR III is gone, needs to learn how to create but so does Stauskas

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Of the 3 I would personally miss GRIII the least. BY FAR

hailtoyourvictor

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:57 pm

The only problem is, we don't really have anyone else on the team that can play the 4. I'm hopeful that Chatman will be a good 4, but that is still a true freshman with no depth.

we redshirted him Empty
PostSubject: Re: we redshirted him   we redshirted him Empty

Back to top Go down

we redshirted him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: