Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The three.

Go down 
+3
booboo
MgoBlue
dwoody
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

The three. Empty
PostSubject: The three.   The three. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:38 pm

People talk about who will leave and how good will we be next year, but what if all three come back? Nik and GRIII show they need work, and I still say McGary has to play a season to prove his back is ok. Why not just keep them all for one more go? It would benefit them, and benefit the team.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:59 pm

I think you will be hard pressed to get an argument from anyone here. Still, it will come down to what the NBA draft graders I am afraid.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:00 am

In theory you are 100% correct, all could still use some work. The problem is the posse or groupies or friends of the players who's only true interest may be $$$$$$$. Parents, they see $$$ as well. The talking heads of ESPN who give their opinions. Not saying that would happen with these 3 guys, but I don't know family situations or group of friends they hang out with. You hope they listen to NBA scouts who you hope give their honest opinion.

McGary: If a NBA team is going to invest millions, you would think, as you said, another year at M to prove he's healthy.

If M wins B1G title and/or makes another run in the tournament, does that a make difference in staying or going.

Just imagine how they good they possibly could be in 14'-15' if everybody came back.

GO BLUE

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 am

it would be like a wet dream!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

correct me if I'm wrong hail but aren't we already one over our schollie limit next year? I believe that is even based on either one of GRIII and McGary leaving. So if they both stay we could find ourselves in a predicament.

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:35 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
correct me if I'm wrong hail but aren't we already one over our schollie limit next year? I believe that is even based on either one of GRIII and McGary leaving. So if they both stay we could find ourselves in a predicament.

Could be interesting. We would only lose Morgan. Donnal would take that spot. Might see a transfer. I could see all but Chatman redshirting from the 2014 class so it may not be that bad. One guy may have to be told to go elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Personnally I'll go on a Limb here and say GRIII goes pro. I honestly believe Mitch and Nik stay 1 more year the draft is very deep this year . I think they will red shirt Hatch for sure and maybe Doyle. Still wish a big guy would jump out the Window to us, Maybe theres one in Canada somewhere

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:46 pm

I went back to 2009 recruiting I count only 10 guys that were recruited still on the team . Burke, Hardaway, Morris, Smotztys,all either left ortransfered, and if Robinson leave taht leaves 13 if hatch Redshirt which i think he will

Hordford, Bielfellt,,Stauskas, albrieght, McGary Lavert, Donnal,Irving, walton,Chatman, Wilson Doyle.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:01 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

If everyone comes back, we will be one over the limit. I can think of three possible solutions: Horford not getting a fifth year, Hatch getting a medical redshirt, or a transfer, with Bielfeldt being the only logical candidate I can think of.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Just imagine, the SEC football coaches go through this every year.

With about 10 SPOTS!

"Let's see, who's scholarship should we cut this year?????"

The three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three.   The three. Empty

Back to top Go down

The three.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: