Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No respect for Michigan?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

No respect for Michigan? Empty
PostSubject: No respect for Michigan?   No respect for Michigan? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:27 am

Is it me or is Michigan not getting the respect they deserve? Iowa, MSU and Wisconsin are all ranked ahead of them in the polls. Yet Michigan either beat them all outright or at least split with them head to head. They are also currently ahead of all of them in the B1G, except for of course MSU which they are tied with.

You say the polls don't mean much? Ok even in Joe Lunardi's bracketology MSU is a 2 seed, Wisconsin is a 3 seed and Michigan is a 4. Iowa and OSU are 5 and 6. I realize Michigan has dropped some games lately but it wasn't to weak opponents AND the fact they have done no worse then a split to any of them.

I guess one thing is for certain we need a good finish to the season to get a good seeding. I would hate to see us anywhere less than a 4.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: No respect for Michigan?   No respect for Michigan? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Okay back from my time out. The gestapo, thought I made a scene Sunday so I'll have to be have just don't egg me on. Kinda of agree we drop 5 spots in the polls after losing to a very good Wisconsin team. MSu drops a couple of spot after losing to Nebraska. Seeding is the important issue, but who's in that bracket with you is even more important.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: No respect for Michigan?   No respect for Michigan? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Winning Sunday and going on to win the BT would solve any deficiencies in ratings. It's all out there but we have to earn it.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No respect for Michigan?   No respect for Michigan? Empty

Back to top Go down

No respect for Michigan?
Page 1 of 1