Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make Up Call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Make Up Call Empty
PostSubject: Make Up Call   Make Up Call EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:23 am

The make up call yesterday was awesome. A brief moment of levity in a very competitive game even Izzo dropped his prick attitude for a second.

That make up was very necessary too. That was a text book charge as you will ever see. Morgan was set for like 3 seconds. Can't believe the refs missed that.
Back to top Go down
michmike

Make Up Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Up Call   Make Up Call EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:50 am

Agree, MGB.  Ranks right up there with the officials declaring the last second or two of the 1998 Rose Bowl had expired, two or three plays after the Wazzu receiver practically threw Charles Woodson to the ground to catch the pass CW was about to intercept. (So flagrant a penalty as to have the one official pull the flag out, but lack the guts to throw it...)

(Although the Rose Bowl "make-up" call wasn't all that pertinent to the outcome. I told about 1,000 naysayers afterward that I'd loved to have seen Wazzu score on one play from our 26...)
Back to top Go down

Make Up Call
Page 1 of 1