Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing

Go down 
+7
joe
sandyeggo_blue
hailtoyourvictor
MGOBLUEBC
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
rasputin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing    We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:14 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
dwoody wrote:
Rasputin and formerly: You guys are such consistent downers! Always. Why don't you lighten the fuck up?? For just one game, at least. This is a no quit team.

I agree. Like I said, the chances of us going 4-0 were 30%. It was more likely we go 3-1, so I was not going to get upset about a loss. Finishing 14-4 in the Big Ten after losing a preseason All American would / will be outstanding. I think it is ridiculous people throw fits after every loss.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
michmike

We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing    We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:29 am

What's even more ridiculous, hail, is for that same kind to throw fits after a rousing, come-from-way-behind WIN.  And I'm sure one or two of them still is throwing one...10 hours after the fact.

I mean, Jesus Christ, we were all frustrated by that 19-point deficit, 2-of-11 shooting to start, etc.  Would those "fans"---no names please, none needed---be happy with a team that hit its first 10 shots, 8 from downtown, nabbed three steals and jumped out 28-6 in the first five, and then slowly "pulled away"???

Do expect a 2013-NCAA-tourney-Florida game every goddamned time ???
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing    We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:39 am

Michigan did that against Nebraska, and yes, there was still fit throwing that game.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing    We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:33 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Michigan did that against Nebraska, and yes, there was still fit throwing that game.

Don't mean to get off topic but speaking of Neb did anyone see them last night? I bet they aren't gonna make the tourney now. We neededed them to finish strong. I think we're a solid 3 seed right now, could have been a 2 if teams like Neb showed up and finished strong.

Anyway, the other thing I took away is that if ILL plays like that against us we're going to be in for a fight.

PostSubject: Re: We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing    We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We know where lady luck is living this basketball season- East Lansing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2