Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absolutely NO RESPECT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Absolutely NO RESPECT Empty
PostSubject: Absolutely NO RESPECT   Absolutely NO RESPECT EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm

MSU has better odds of winning the Tourney!

http://www.sportsodds-news.com/201403051054/basketball/news/college-basketball-betting-2014-ncaa-championship-odds-to-win

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely NO RESPECT   Absolutely NO RESPECT EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Because they have a couple seniors and if they get comfortable with everyone coming back, I can see it.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely NO RESPECT   Absolutely NO RESPECT EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:17 pm

I will be shocked if Fla. wins it. Don't think they're that good, really. Only reason they have a record like they do is they are in SEC, a WEAK basketball conference. One team in both polls.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely NO RESPECT   Absolutely NO RESPECT EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Putting KY in from of Michigan and half the field is a f-ing joke. No one has done less with more than Coach Cal. Unless they somehow figure out how to work together I don't see them going very far.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely NO RESPECT   Absolutely NO RESPECT EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Lets see sparty has had team at full strength for last 3 games, yet lost to Neb. & OSU, beat Iowa. Oh wait according to Izzo didn't have team at full strength yesterday, players on bench in foul trouble. I think he hinted he didn't like officiating.

Hey Tom want some cheese to go with your whine?  Evil or Very Mad 

Dickie V has an love affair with Izzo & MSU, he brought it up several times this yr as well as yea just about everybody else at ESPN & B1G network.

Yes I understand they've had a shit load of injuries, it happens. Could they flip a switch on & make a run, sure. BTW freaking go crazy if it happens.

GO BLUE
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely NO RESPECT   Absolutely NO RESPECT EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:19 pm

But guys, realize this isn't who Vegas thinks will win the tourney. This is how Vegas handicaps it so the same amount of money is bet on each team proportionally.

Long time fans know MSU is a tourney team. If Vegas made them 30-1 people would bet way too much money on it. Same situation with Ky.

So keep that in mind. It's not who they think will win but how they think people will bet.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely NO RESPECT   Absolutely NO RESPECT EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 am

joe wrote:
But guys, realize this isn't who Vegas thinks will win the tourney. This is how Vegas handicaps it so the same amount of money is bet on each team proportionally.

Long time fans know MSU is a tourney team. If Vegas made them 30-1 people would bet way too much money on it. Same situation with Ky.

So keep that in mind. It's not who they think will win but how they think people will bet.

Exactly, because Vegas does not lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely NO RESPECT   Absolutely NO RESPECT Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolutely NO RESPECT
Page 1 of 1