Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big East TV???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Big East TV??? Empty
PostSubject: Big East TV???   Big East TV??? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Ok, I admit I do not watch a lot of NCAA BB except for Michigan and a little of the B1G so I have a question.

Why haven't I heard about Villanova this year? They're a #1 seed. Have they even been on TV?

Doug McDermott will win the Wooden award as National Player of the Year. Has he been on TV? (BTW he's on Creighton the 2 seed in the Big East.)

So did they lose their TV contract when the conference shook up? Or have I just not seen ANY? (Georgetown? St Johns? Xavier?)

On ESPN today they said Xavier, the conference 3 seed had to win a game just to make the dance????

booboo

Big East TV??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big East TV???   Big East TV??? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Joe, I checked ESPN.com, went to Big East standings, clicked on Creighton, as well as G'town & 'Nova. Clicked on score of games, in small print to the rigth of the score it gives you what network game was on.

Looks like FOX-S1 televised majority of games, also CBS-SN did as well. Sparty-Georgetown was on FOX-S1. Michigan -Stanford was on FOX-S1 as well.

Joe, I'm like you except for M & few other games I don't watch alot of CBB. I don't know if ESPN also broadcast any of their games. I thought CBS had a Villanova game on last week, but don't quote me on that.

I have HD comcast cable, I get both of those networks, but alot/most of the time don't think about checking out if they have a game.

Bottom line the new Big East has shitty TV coverage.
Back to top Go down

Big East TV???
Page 1 of 1