Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horford

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Horford Empty
PostSubject: Horford   Horford EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:01 am

What the hell has happened to that guy? Seems like he has regressed or is just in a funk. Falling on the floor after tripping on his feet. Balls slipping through his hands during an uncontested rebound. Passing right to a Wofford player. Kids a liability right now. Needs to get his shit together.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Horford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford   Horford EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 am

He had a bad game. I did notice a few players from both teams falling on the floor last night. Saw Walton fall, but keep his dribble and make an entry pass to Morgan on one play. Then a Wofford player fell while getting an offensive rebound, and GRIII was able to tie him up for the jump ball.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Horford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford   Horford EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:47 am

Look at his stats. He has been MIA for a while now.
Back to top Go down
michmike

Horford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford   Horford EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:05 am

Personally I think people are a tad TOO rough on him. He's certainly the lesser half of "MorFord", but he does make some pretty athletic reverse lay-ins with guys all over him (literally). If Jordan gets in foul trouble and we have to sit him vs. Texas, I'll feel a lot better with JH on the floor than Beilfeldt.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Horford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford   Horford EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 am

michmike wrote:
Personally I think people are a tad TOO rough on him. He's certainly the lesser half of "MorFord", but he does make some pretty athletic reverse lay-ins with guys all over him (literally). If Jordan gets in foul trouble and we have to sit him vs. Texas, I'll feel a lot better with JH on the floor than Beilfeldt.

I agree Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford   Horford Empty

Back to top Go down

Horford
Page 1 of 1