Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I remember wanting this kid BAD!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

I remember wanting this kid BAD! Empty
PostSubject: I remember wanting this kid BAD!   I remember wanting this kid BAD! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:16 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-draft--reports-that-miami-ot-seantrel-henderson--quit--pro-day-workout-194138617.html

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I remember wanting this kid BAD!   I remember wanting this kid BAD! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:26 am

I was gonna post about that too ha ha.

I remember he visited O$U for the UM game and then it came down to O$U and Miami and I was so glad that he picked miami.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I remember wanting this kid BAD!   I remember wanting this kid BAD! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:49 am

I remember the same thing about this guy. I'm pretty sure he is the guy that McGuffie hurdled on youtube.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lions-sign-tackle-j-b-210048046--nfl.html
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I remember wanting this kid BAD!   I remember wanting this kid BAD! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I remember the same thing about this guy.  I'm pretty sure he is the guy that McGuffie hurdled on youtube.

I don't remember exactly but off the top of my head but I would say the he wasnt'. Henderson was from the Minneapolis area and McGuffie was from texas so I doubt they ever played each other

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I remember wanting this kid BAD!   I remember wanting this kid BAD! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:02 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
I remember the same thing about this guy.  I'm pretty sure he is the guy that McGuffie hurdled on youtube.

I don't remember exactly but off the top of my head but I would say the he wasnt'. Henderson was from the Minneapolis area and McGuffie was from texas so I doubt they ever played each other

Sorry, I hijacked the thread and added a link about Shugarts. He was from Texas and went to OSU. I remember wanting him as much as wanting Henderson.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I remember wanting this kid BAD!   I remember wanting this kid BAD! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:03 am

I think he meant McGuffie hurdled Shugarts.

I don't remember recruiting Shugarts Fish. Was he outta Texas then? Like McGuffie?

joe

PostSubject: Re: I remember wanting this kid BAD!   I remember wanting this kid BAD! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 am

Guess I jumped the gun fish. lol

I don't remember shugarts. At least he's a pro and did something. Looks like Henderson might "bust".

PostSubject: Re: I remember wanting this kid BAD!   I remember wanting this kid BAD! Empty

Back to top Go down

I remember wanting this kid BAD!
Page 1 of 1