Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Battle!!!   Battle!!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 am

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bf4X8?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

Admin
Admin

Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle!!!   Battle!!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 pm

We've got to get some of these kids that we're battling with Ohio for.

I like that he's a Michigan fan..but I worry that his family steers him to Columbus.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle!!!   Battle!!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm also concerned that his family might try to sway him to the cess-pool but knowing those type of kids (that like to be antagonists) I think that he will, in the end, chose Michigan. Not purely for the reason of ruffling the feathers of people in his home state but Michigan's offense looks much better for him than does tuo$'s. ohio is going to a gimmicky offense (not to the same degree as our failed Rich Clod experiment though) which means that he won't have many, if any, bruising carries. Just screens, sure he likes screen passes but ONLY screen passes? Michigan's offense is closer to pro-style so he'll get the busing short-yardage carries but also passes to the flat. Borges has proven that he will go to the teams strength, so if this kid can catch expect him to get 15-20 carries per game in addition to 6-7 targets per game. That's better than 5-7 carries and 10 or so passes per game. Also, while they kid most definitely has dreams of a NFL career (as all highly-touted recruits do) I think that he knows that a UM education will take him further, as well as open more doors (yes, even if he is a kiniesiology major) than an ohio degree will.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle!!!   Battle!!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Hey hey hey....I minored in Kinesiology! lol

(I know, it was a bullshit minor)

But, back to the kid, I hope you're right. And I agree about the offense.

In that story he says "I would prefer a pro-style." "I grew up a Michigan fan."

Those are good signs.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle!!!   Battle!!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Admin wrote:

Early on in my rehabilitation, a Kinesiologist made the largest impact on me. He always took the time to work with me at extra opportunities and he motivated me to work on the "little things". Even though he didn't have a PT degree, he most likely was my favorite theapist. I don't consider it a BS field, even though it is easier and attracts athletes (because it's something that they know). Let's be honest, that is most likely what they are going to do because kinesiology is the study of muscular movement.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: That's a great story...   Battle!!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:27 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Admin wrote:

Early on in my rehabilitation, a Kinesiologist made the largest impact on me. He always took the time to work with me at extra opportunities and he motivated me to work on the "little things". Even though he didn't have a PT degree, he most likely was my favorite theapist. I don't consider it a BS field, even though it is easier and attracts athletes (because it's something that they know). Let's be honest, that is most likely what they are going to do because kinesiology is the study of muscular movement.

Thanks for sharing. My major was journalism....the plan was to be a sports writer. I though Kinesiology would be a good minor for that reason, learning all about the body. Obviously in sports there are injuries everyday, so my thought was it would help to learn about the body to be able to report on injuries much better. In the end I moved out of journalism and do something completely different! lol

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle!!!   Battle!!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Admin wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thanks for sharing. My major was journalism....the plan was to be a sports writer. I though Kinesiology would be a good minor for that reason, learning all about the body. Obviously in sports there are injuries everyday, so my thought was it would help to learn about the body to be able to report on injuries much better. In the end I moved out of journalism and do something completely different! lol

Yea but now you know how to play Red-rover! Exclamation

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle!!!   Battle!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle!!!
Page 1 of 1