Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMO great Peppers quote

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

IMO great Peppers quote Empty
PostSubject: IMO great Peppers quote   IMO great Peppers quote EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:42 pm

regarding his comparison to Charles Woodeson.....

"I'm not trying to go in there to be the next Charles Woodson," Peppers wrote. "It's a nice comparison, but, at the end of the day, that's Charles. That's one of the best college football players ever. I haven't done anything yet.

"I just want to be the best Jabrill I can be. I'm focused on that. I'm not nervous, I'm not overthinking it, I'm just ready. I've worked my whole life for this; how can you be nervous for something you worked your whole life for?"

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/06/jabrill_peppers_says_hes_not_t.html
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

IMO great Peppers quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMO great Peppers quote   IMO great Peppers quote EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:16 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
regarding his comparison to Charles Woodeson.....

"I'm not trying to go in there to be the next Charles Woodson," Peppers wrote. "It's a nice comparison, but, at the end of the day, that's Charles. That's one of the best college football players ever. I haven't done anything yet.

"I just want to be the best Jabrill I can be. I'm focused on that. I'm not nervous, I'm not overthinking it, I'm just ready. I've worked my whole life for this; how can you be nervous for something you worked your whole life for?"

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/06/jabrill_peppers_says_hes_not_t.html

cheers 

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

IMO great Peppers quote
Page 1 of 1