Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M

Go down 
+3
wshoes
fishgoblue22
booboo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M Empty
PostSubject: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:11 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/07/brian_cole_the_states_top_2015.html

day before the annual "BBQ at the Big House" he commits

To Sandyeggo or others who do a great job following recruiting, any inside info on kid? thanks!

Season begins 5 weeks from today!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Looks like a WR/KR. seem to be building up some talent on the outside. Hopefully it will all come together as wins this season.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:57 pm

nice pick-up!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: The kids being accumulated   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:40 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Looks like a WR/KR.  seem to be building up some talent on the outside. Hopefully it will all come together as wins this season.
on the outside are mostly freshmen and high school seniors.

Doubt they will add much (Outside of possibly Freddie Canteen) in terms of wins and losses THIS year.

It would be great to see Darboh explode this year. He was a projected starter last year.

Sounds like Canteen is the real deal but still just a true freshman.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:33 pm

please read my 20115 recruit notes. Cole was IMO the #1 target for UM this year. Even above Harris. it solidifies UM's status as the top dog in the state. Now we get Weber to commit and that's two huge blows to Sparty on the recruiting trail.

now lets get the W on the field.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:08 am

joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Looks like a WR/KR.  seem to be building up some talent on the outside. Hopefully it will all come together as wins this season.

Doubt they will add much (Outside of possibly Freddie Canteen) in terms of wins and losses THIS year.

It would be great to see Darboh explode this year. He was a projected starter last year.

My point is, I don't think they will be able to keep up recruiting without winning.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:08 am

Liked what I saw in the highligh tapes.

I question the level of competition he was playing. Most of the opposing defenders looked like litte tator-tots.

But speed is speed, which is something we've lacked for....forever.

EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:57 pm

joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Is Darboh 100% healthy now?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:23 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
...My point is, I don't think they will be able to keep up recruiting without winning...

I'm actually a bit surprised at the level of recruiting they have sustained despite the lack of success on the field.

Yes I know, we lost out on Hand and McDowell last year. Both have completely plausible non-record-related reason as to why.

I know we lost out on GC, SC and Harris this year as well. IMO the only one I can see that the game day performance was a factor for was Harris. GC was never going to leave Florida and SC was ND bound from the get go no matter where he was committed if an ND offer came in.

Harris is a HUGE blow and to lose him to our main rival makes it hurt that much more but we have secured a solid transfer and are set to replace him with a VERY capable back in the same class.

I could spin it "glass half full" all day and the cynics could spin it "glass half empty" all day and we'd both be right.

back to my original point, the recruiting hasn't really been as effected as I would have thought and that is surprising. If we can recruit like this given the team's downward trend the last few years it makes me wonder if the Michigan brand will ever have to resort to a roster full of 3* kids.

Let's hope we never have to find out.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Bump Elliot recruited well (Bo inherited a team loaded with talent) and except for 1964 we were medicare with him. That may not be relevant to today though.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

way before my time shoes Smile

PostSubject: Re: Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M   Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian Cole, states top 2015 prospect, commits to M
Page 1 of 1