Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just my two cents canadian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

just my two cents canadian  Empty
PostSubject: just my two cents canadian    just my two cents canadian  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:25 pm

on Devin Gardner.... hope he has a great season and goes out on a high and realizes his dreams of a Michigan diploma and a shot at the NFL.... if any one deserves that all too often used and abused term " a Michigan Man " it is Devin.... he has shown class, humility and great work ethic over the years... and he always is upbeat with that great smile.... he was a highly regarded 5 * stud who ended up taking a back seat to a middling 3* recruit.... did he sulk and look to transfer.... no, he worked even harder.... and then in a move that would have made BO and Rob Lytle proud he made the sacrifice and changed positions because the team the team the team needed him.... and last year he became a punching bag for opposition defenses.... he endured more punishment than anyone should have too, especially against msu.... did I get on his case for some decision making, sure I did like any disgruntled fan.... but seeing he played behind the worst Oline I have seen in some 40 years of watching Meechigan football and with the worst OC I have seen, was it any wonder that he made so many bad decisions.... but he brought a smile to my face agains the buckeyes.... what a gutsy performance considering he was injured late in the game.... he may never be a star QB in the NFL, and I could care less, but he will go down as one of my all time favorite character guys that have played for Meechigan....
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: just my two cents canadian    just my two cents canadian  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:40 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
on Devin Gardner.... hope he has a great season and goes out on a high and realizes his dreams of a Michigan diploma and a shot at the NFL.... if any one deserves that all too often used and abused term " a Michigan Man " it is Devin.... he has shown class, humility and great work ethic over the years... and he always is upbeat with that great smile.... he was a highly regarded 5 * stud who ended up taking a back seat to a middling 3* recruit.... did he sulk and look to transfer.... no, he worked even harder.... and then in a move that would have made BO and Rob Lytle proud he made the sacrifice and changed positions because the team the team the team needed him.... and last year he became a punching bag for opposition defenses.... he endured more punishment than anyone should have too, especially against msu.... did I get on his case for some decision making, sure I did like any disgruntled fan.... but seeing he played behind the worst Oline I have seen in some 40 years of watching Meechigan football and with the worst OC I have seen, was it any wonder that he made so many bad decisions.... but he brought a smile to my face agains the buckeyes.... what a gutsy performance considering he was injured late in the game.... he may never be a star QB in the NFL, and I could care less, but he will go down as one of my all time favorite character guys that have played for Meechigan....

Awesome past Bo!! Thank you for taking the time to write this! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: just my two cents canadian    just my two cents canadian  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Who was the middling 3 star recruit? Not Denard. he was a 4 star, right ?and highly recruited even if some favored him at another position.

Otherwise great post.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: just my two cents canadian    just my two cents canadian  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks GoBlue.... don't forget to call me out when I get on Devins play this year LOL ... shoes I was talking about Denard, thought he was a 3* as far as QB ratings were concerned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just my two cents canadian    just my two cents canadian  Empty

Back to top Go down

just my two cents canadian
Page 1 of 1