Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have been waiting 3 years for this write up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

I have been waiting 3 years for this write up Empty
PostSubject: I have been waiting 3 years for this write up   I have been waiting 3 years for this write up EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:18 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/08/frank_clark_michigan.html
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: I have been waiting 3 years for this write up   I have been waiting 3 years for this write up EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:49 am

After the scrimmage last Saturday, Raymond Taylor, Gardner and Clark all came over to our sideline and shook fans hands and thanked them for coming. I took my daughters down to the wall so we could shake their hands. My daughter thought it was the coolest thing ever. I digress-Clark was the most genuine and courteous of the three. I was shocked. Gardner had his classic smile but he and Taylor seemed to be going throughout the motions more. Clark paused at each fan and shook hands usual with both hands and thank them. His grip was as loose as it could be. Shocking for a guy of his size with a reputation for hitting guys hard. I was impressed really.

Hope he has a breakout season. His talent is obvious but his desire is questionable IMO. I hope this is the year where talent and desire are on the same high level.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: I have been waiting 3 years for this write up   I have been waiting 3 years for this write up EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:34 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
After the scrimmage last Saturday, Raymond Taylor, Gardner and Clark all came over to our sideline and shook fans hands and thanked them for coming.  I took my daughters down to the wall so we could shake their hands.  My daughter thought it was the coolest thing ever.  I digress-Clark was the most genuine and courteous of the three.  I was shocked.  Gardner had his classic smile but he and Taylor seemed to be going throughout the motions more.  Clark paused at each fan and shook hands usual with both hands and thank them.  His grip was as loose as it could be.  Shocking for a guy of his size with a reputation for hitting guys hard. I was impressed really.

Hope he has a breakout season.  His talent is obvious but his desire is questionable IMO.  I  hope this is the year where talent and desire are on the same high level.

Very cool posts Eggo and Mgo! I've honestly been hot and cold, on the field, with Clark during his career. Lots of high praise in the press, and him saying in the media how he will play on the field, neither of which, in my opinion, he ever really met. But, my opinion of him, as a person, has really changed over the past 24 hours after reading the story about his life and and your experience above. I always want anyone wearing the Maize and Blue to succeed on and off the field, but after reading the two articles I so much want Clark to far exceed his, and our, expectations on the field this year!! Thanks to both of you!!!!! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I have been waiting 3 years for this write up   I have been waiting 3 years for this write up EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:16 pm

no doubt clark is the type of guy that deserved a second chance. I'm glad he chose to make the most of it.

For the most part clark has turned into one hell of a man. A Michigan Man.

I wish all the best for him in life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been waiting 3 years for this write up   I have been waiting 3 years for this write up Empty

Back to top Go down

I have been waiting 3 years for this write up
Page 1 of 1