Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will start it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Brady Hoke is in over his head. He is great and walking around and patting players in the ass and good at coach speak. Let's be honest and I know it is early in the year but he just doesn't seem to have what it takes to have a team prepared for big games. If this shit continues insure hope that DB gets his head out of his ass and makes a change!
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Sorry to be negative, just really frustrated. I ope we turn it around in the second half
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:21 pm

I hate the hand clapping.... get in the players faces like BO and Mo did... this isn't badminton... show some god damn emotion.... that said as long as he is coaching Meechigan he has my support... but he will get called out when he fucks up
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:27 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
I hate the hand clapping.... get in the players faces like BO and Mo did... this isn't badminton... show some god damn emotion.... that said as long as he is coaching Meechigan he has my support... but he will get called out when he fucks up

+5

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Thank god they have 5 suspended players!! Might be 31-zip or something worse! lol.

Hoke better get his ass in gear 2nd half if he wants to keep his day job.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:16 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Thank god they have 5 suspended players!! Might be 31-zip or something worse! lol.

Hoke better get his ass in gear 2nd half if he wants to keep his day job.

Question....do you guys believe that Brandon will not fire Hoke as long as he is the AD? If that is really the case and it becomes even more obvious than tonight to fire Hoke, who in the world would/could even want the AD job?

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:23 pm

I hate to bash hoke cause I do like him, but if this game is any indication of what it is going to be like against good teams then a change may be needed. I really hope that tonight is a wake up call and everyone involved gets motivated and we see a positive result the rest of the season. I am just skeptical right now.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Hoke is Brandon's boy, his man to put Meechigan back in the NC picture.... he will not fire him because his image will take a hit.... Brandon is no Don Canham, he is the college Jerry Jones.... I am a Cowboy fan from the late 60s and I can't stand Jones
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:35 pm

6-6 is coming this year. Let's throw the bank at Harbaugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I will start it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start it   I will start it Empty

Back to top Go down

I will start it
Page 1 of 1