Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive. Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive.   Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:56 am

How many times are we going to watch Jack Miller get pushed around like a teddy bear? Why wasn't Kalis, who was clearly the best linemen in the first game, in the game? Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive.   Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:04 am

I'm done trying to understand.

I'm just done.

We won't even cross midfield against MSU in five weeks. Think Saturday was bad? The afternoon in East Lansing is going to be even uglier.

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive.   Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:14 am

Good morning fish, I agree with both of your points, but if they are going to make the right (in my mind) changes and get Miller out of there and Kalis back in there, they need to do it this week. I think they proved last year that the 'OL shuffle" is a bad, bad idea.

Has anyone heard Hoke say why Kalis didn't play? If so, I missed it. I kind of think they left Miller in there because he did a "good job" calling the defensive formations and our blocking schemes in the first game (against frickin Appy State!!), but is he IT?? Is he the only one who can make those calls AND block?? If so, LOOOOOONG 2014!!

Go Blue!! Smile

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive.   Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:35 am

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
Good morning fish,  I agree with both of your points, but if they are going to make the right (in my mind) changes and get Miller out of there and Kalis back in there, they need to do it this week. I think they proved last year that the 'OL shuffle" is a bad, bad idea.  

Has anyone heard Hoke say why Kalis didn't play?  If so, I missed it.  I kind of think they left Miller in there because he did a "good job" calling the defensive formations and our blocking schemes in the first game (against frickin Appy State!!), but is he IT??  Is he the only one who can make those calls AND block??  If so, LOOOOOONG 2014!!

Go Blue!!   Smile  

According to a poster on MLive, Kalis' parents said he is having back problems.  Take it for what it is worth since "I'm not talking about injuries" hasn't said one frickin word!!!!!!

Go Blue!!   Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive.   Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive. Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaking of offensive line, their play was offensive.
Page 1 of 1