Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL Empty
PostSubject: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:43 pm

so who you got as a better coach and as a better cheerleader .... Brady Hoke v Gerry Faust .... I am sure all the old timers on here know who I am talking about .... I say Faust better coach because he won four NC in high school and he wore headsets .... and Brady as a better cheerleader , because he averages 45 claps a minute
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 pm

I was in Ohio when Faust was there. He was quite a high school coach, for sure. His school had the inside on all of the great jobs in Cincy, so he was able to recruit very well. LOL

Go Blue!! Smile

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:48 pm

remember BO saying he couldn't get mad at Faust because he was always smiling and telling BO "God bless you" .... LOL
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Faust was/is a great guy. Similar to Hoke in that both were/are in over their heads.Good comparison.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:36 am

Remember Frank "Muddy" Waters at Moo-U? In over his head, just as Faust and, sad to say, Brady.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:48 am

One of the great nicknames of all time along with Dusty Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:52 am

wshoes wrote:
One of the great nicknames of all time along with Dusty Rhodes.

The Baseball player or the "Wrestler"? lol

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:37 am

I was thinking the baseball player. Not old enough to really remember him but he was on the 1954 Giants which was on a team from the past that Strat-O-Matic offered- a game I played for several years.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:31 am

Hit one of the biggest home runs in the history of Baseball.

I was/am a Willie Mays fan so in reading about Mays as a kid I read all about the "Shot Heard Round the World".

PostSubject: Re: we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL   we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

we all need a chuckle and to take a breath LOL
Page 1 of 1