Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Brandon Empty
PostSubject: Brandon   Brandon EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:24 am

I find it strange that so many people already think they know Brandon. While I think he has had some terrible ideas they all seem to be attempts to drive money. If there is one thing we should know about Brandon it is he is a business man. Period. He turned around Domino's when they were struggling. He has tried to increase revenue (dynamic ticket pricing, weddings in the Big House, etc.).

So now he is faced with a coach that is losing a fan base and plummeting ticket prices. They have begged fans to buy tickets this year for home games. This is not good business. Do you think Brandon doesn't know it? Do you think firing Hoke would be his first time firing a senior level manager? Come on!

Look I don't like a lot of Brandon's ideas either but I can't say he won't fire Hoke this year. I am not sure where so many feel like he wouldn't. Can anyone cite any inaction he has shown so far? I have a bridge to sell you if you don't think he had a hand in Borges leaving and Nussmeier coming to AA.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Brandon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon   Brandon EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:45 am

I think the general feeling people have about Brandon (and I agree) is that he has a huge ego, and since Hoke was his hire, he won't want to admit his mistake and fire him. I'm with you though, if he thinks Hoke is starting to hurt the bottom line or the Michigan "brand", I don't think he'd have too many qualms about firing him.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Brandon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon   Brandon EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Agree 100% JJ. I really do think he will do what he needs to when the time comes. I also do not think money will be an issue. 110,000 fans is what drives the bus as does merchandising. He knows it.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Brandon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon   Brandon EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:47 pm

That is the key JJ.... Brandon has an ego the size of Jerry Jones.... but he loves the $$$$ even more... and so does the school... if that 100,000 barrier continually does not get reached on any given Saturday he will make the change.... as much as it will hurt his ego in so much that he made a big deal about Brady being the man to bring Meechigan back to the top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brandon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon   Brandon Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon
Page 1 of 1