Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Win Saturday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Big Win Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Big Win Saturday   Big Win Saturday EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:21 pm

What exactly will it mean against a clearly pathetic Miami team.... will we think that we have turned the corner, will players finally play to their true abilities.... seems like a can't win situation, we are supposed to roll over Miami like we did Appy.... lot of us thought that we were a very good team after that win
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

Big Win Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win Saturday   Big Win Saturday EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Tomorrows game means absolutely nothing. Win 42-7, suppose to win by that score. If its a 31-21 game, then we all panic some more. If I did my math correctly Miami has lost 18 straight.

Utah next sat. means something. A PAC-12 team, they have a good offense that will challenge Michigans def. This game will tell us more about Michigan

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big Win Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win Saturday   Big Win Saturday EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Need to score 6 offensive TDs to get me back on track for my total for the season. Other than that, it means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Big Win Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win Saturday   Big Win Saturday EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:49 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Need to score 6 offensive TDs to get me back on track for my total for the season.  Other than that, it means nothing.

Damn, forgot about that running bet you had. Last week certainly didn't help.

Nothing can happen in this game that would make me feel any better about the team.

Definitely a 'nothing to gain, everything to lose' game.

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Big Win Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win Saturday   Big Win Saturday EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 am

Admin wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Need to score 6 offensive TDs to get me back on track for my total for the season.  Other than that, it means nothing.

Damn, forgot about that running bet you had. Last week certainly didn't help.

Nothing can happen in this game that would make me feel any better about the team.

Definitely a 'nothing to gain, everything to lose' game.

+3

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Win Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Win Saturday   Big Win Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Win Saturday
Page 1 of 1